PC Helping People With Playthroughs

Frost Byte

Terrarian
Hello, I have about 400 hours of experience on Terraria PC. I have spent many hours looking at the Terraria wiki and watching it on Youtube/Twitch. I have learned many things about the game throughout the time I've been playing but I am getting tired of playing alone. I am looking for people to play with. I am willing to help new players learn the game or even just share pro tips with people who are looking to learn more.

I am in The United States on Pacific Standard Time, so I'd prefer if you lived in the US so we don't lag.
Comment below and let me know if you'd be interested in playing.

My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frost479832749823/

hey man, im looking for someone to play with. I have, lemme check, 630 hours played on terraria and i just want a duo partner on terraria. We can do normal, then expert, and if ur feeling it, modded! reply if interested

can i have a partner? i got a free meowmere from some guy on pc, and need tips for terraria, i have a axepick on xbox 360 (mines all blocks) and paladins hammer with wisp and bottle but i want tips because i havent restarted for long time and am on pc now, its a lot more easy to play

Hey! I live in the US in eastern time, so we should be good. Im a beginner with 136 hours(I left my computer on) I just entered hardmode and it is hard. We could start a new playthrough because I'm looking for a break.BTW my username is xd Fruity

Back
Top Bottom