PC Hero or Villain

lordkronos100

Terrarian
I Have Woondert many Times do we Play a Hero or a Villain sure we Construct a City for the Npc to Live but Afterall mostly The World is Relativly Save not so Strong Monsters and Yes to Brak the Curse from the Old man is a Good Think but After This we Make Voodo to Sumon a Big Flesh Wall and after Killing this Creature The World is Even Bader more Dangers a Strange Cult The Infection Spread and we cause a Nearly Doomsday so my Question do we Play a Hero or a Villain :D

Ok, so what I've gathered from this is that, it is questionable whether or not the player you play as is a good guy, or a bad guy. Considering the fact that in the game, you free the old man of the curse, but you also bring upon the V of Doom upon the world after beating the wall of flesh, as well as bring the celestial pillars, then the Moon Lord upon the world as well.

And honestly, I do not know the answer to that question.

Good stuff you do:
You're saving stylist, mechanic, goblin, angler and tavernkeep, tax collector, saving all those NPCs from the invasions on your island, freeing the old man from curse, helping the angler to get fish, fighting demons that want to kill the guide, freeing the spirits of light and dark.

Bad stuff (and questionable) you do:
You're killing the guide, killing all those bosses for unknown reason, cleaning the world from evil biomes (this helps dryad but you destroys the home for many creatures), invading the lihzahrd temple and killing lihzahrds and their idol for unknown reason, invading the dungeon and stealing the stuff from it.

Conclusion:
Since this game has no story, it's hard to guess what is bad and what is good. Proably "bad" and "good" stuff don't exist, there are only humans (and cyborg) (and witch doctor) and non-humans and your charatcher protects the humans and friendly to humans creatures because there's not so much humans left in this island.

Terraria is a sandbox. And so is the story.

Whether cleaning "evil Biomes" or the hallow is considered good or bad is also more up to you. But I'm pretty sure you're doing it for different reasons than just because the Dryad says so.

After many Mods i Have Seen its seems The Player Cause Indeet the Apocalyspe
maybe its as in Links Awakening and the Monsters Only Defend there Home Who Knows maybe The Player and the Npcs are Invasoren but its only a Theory :D

After many Mods i Have Seen its seems The Player Cause Indeet the Apocalyspe
maybe its as in Links Awakening and the Monsters Only Defend there Home Who Knows maybe The Player and the Npcs are Invasoren but its only a Theory :D

Oh yes, the primary cause of Apocalypse is always the appearance of a Player Character.

Back
Top Bottom