HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hero i just wanted to sat first i'm a huge fan of ur youtube and it helps me a lot. i need help fighting the wall of flesh. i do not have anyone to play with so i need help. i need a quick easy way to kill him. i hqve tried 20 some odd times and failed. if you know an easy way to kill it tell me. ive tried buiding a platform across theunder world butit did not really work. if you know a glitch or some easy way to kill it tell me i know u probably wont get this but if u do tell me. btw i use vita version

hey hero i just wanted to sat first i'm a huge fan of ur youtube and it helps me a lot. i need help fighting the wall of flesh. i do not have anyone to play with so i need help. i need a quick easy way to kill him. i hqve tried 20 some odd times and failed. if you know an easy way to kill it tell me. ive tried buiding a platform across theunder world butit did not really work. if you know a glitch or some easy way to kill it tell me i know u probably wont get this but if u do tell me. btw i use vita version
The best thing you can do is to build the platform but also build some short walls to hide* behind. Get the water bolt from the dungeon and use that. It is great vs WoF. The main source of damage you take is from the lasers. The walls will protect you and you can shoot over them with the waterbolt. GL.

Hey! I watch your video's. I've decided I also want to start streaming some games I play on twitch. I downloaded some program that should work but I can't seem to get it to work with like in game of league of legends. Can you give me some pointers on what you would recommend to someone who's new (and not to good at using these programs) some pointers?

What other games do you like to play instead of Terraria
Hearthstone is all right now.
Hey! I watch your video's. I've decided I also want to start streaming some games I play on twitch. I downloaded some program that should work but I can't seem to get it to work with like in game of league of legends. Can you give me some pointers on what you would recommend to someone who's new (and not to good at using these programs) some pointers?
Don't play league you will regret time wasted on such a bad game. Also stream with obs software.
Hi i watch Your videos they are very helpful
check out my channel at
www.youtube.com/agentxbluegas
Thanks, I'll take a look. Cheers.
i like you vids
keep up the good work :D
Thanks bud.

The best thing you can do is to build the platform but also build some short walls to hide* behind. Get the water bolt from the dungeon and use that. It is great vs WoF. The main source of damage you take is from the lasers. The walls will protect you and you can shoot over them with the waterbolt. GL.
what about the book of skulls from skeletron, the demon scythe, Phoenix blaster, nights edge, and star cannon? would that work? btw I have the water bolt. I took nearly all the books from my dungeon looking for
it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom