HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the book of skulls from skeletron, the demon scythe, Phoenix blaster, nights edge, and star cannon? would that work? btw I have the water bolt. I took nearly all the books from my dungeon looking for
it.
No, not really at all. Maybe just phoenix blaster but if someone is having trouble those aren't the weapons you should use. Star cannon will never work, nights edge is melee and will never work, demon scythe is alright but there are better options.

No, not really at all. Maybe just phoenix blaster but if someone is having trouble those aren't the weapons you should use. Star cannon will never work, nights edge is melee and will never work, demon scythe is alright but there are better options.
k thanks 4 all the help ill try it that way.

Understood! Love your vids! And ignore the people that keep on saying Yrimir vs Hero. Both of you are awesome!

Yep, Yri's a great youtuber.

Hey. My name is Jonathan. Glad to see you making more videos. You and the Humble Bundle were definitely big motivators to getting this game. Keep up the good work.

Humble bundle is awesome.

Wow 94 pages long in a few hours XD

TERRARIA 1.3 !

ikr. Crazy.

Hi hero (just letting you know I want to enter)

cheers.

hello

Heyyyyy thanks for your vids and cool ideas/info!

np, you are awesome.

Hey Hero! I come by your channel everyonce and a while.

Thanks for stopping by

hey hero my name is connor and I have a pretty tough life at the moment and playing terraria and watching your videos are always helpful for getting my mind off the crap, ive been watching your videos for almost a year and a half now and no one has ever helped me with all the stuff you've helped me.

what your doing for terraria by promoting it like you are is amazing, your helping terraria stay alive to all.

I just want to say thanks so much for all your videos man, keep up the god work and sorry for your loss

YW, thanks for watching. Things get better.

Hey Jahmar.

Love your Vids
clear.png

Thanks!

Hi, HERO, super pumped for 1.3!
Good to hear!

Hey hero check out my sever

maybe.

Hey, Hero! Good channel, keep it up. Can't wait for 1.3

Thanks my friend.

I would have never seen this with out you

Glad to hear it.

Yayuh, love me some Spoilers

mmmm getting the fix.

Hello! Thank you for all your helpful tips and tricks videos, and for calling us to join the forums!
clear.png

yw, thanks for stopping by.

Hello my name is dannyjune25 and i love ur terraria vids because they are so informative and yeah....

thanks my friend.

i watch your videos a lot and im really glad terraria isnt going away! Also hi...

hey hey, I am glad too.

Hey, I watch your videos from time to time. You are one of the few channels that I know of that covers this game.

Yep, many big channels don't touch terraria anymore.

clear.png
Hi Hero! You are awesome and your videos are awesome! They are very helpful

Thanks, glad I could help you.

Hiya HERO! Big fan of your videos
clear.png
, Can't wait for more!
clear.png
red.png

I'm pretty excited too.

Hey! Great videos. Thanks for keeping everyone up and alert.

NP, thanks for coming to the new forums.

HERRO HERO
clear.png
Can't wait for 1.3!

No one can! aaaaah

hey hey

Woot, let this community GROW

Our drill will pierce the heavens.

Hi hero you have learned me so much about terraria so keep doing the good videos to help others (and me
clear.png
)

I will keep helping. Thanks for encouragement.

hello HERO, you have awesome videos

Thanks bud.

Hi Hero! I have been watching your videos for a long time. Thanks for everything you have done to keep us entertained, informed and connected. These are exciting times my friend.

Indeed. I am quite happy!

<3 Yuo watch Akame Ga Kill?

Oh hell yes.

Hi HERO. Im here!

hey friend.

Herro!

see what I did there? Coz your name is HERO and I'm Asian, so hello → herro

Your videos suck

Jokes
clear.png
You are like the SethBling of Terraria
clear.png

Because I also became good at Minecraft by watching his video, like how I became good at Terraria by watching your videos
clear.png

I really like your videos, they really helped me get going when I first got Terraria back in 1.0, ahhh the good old days... I can't wait for Terraria 1.3
clear.png

CYA!

ha, I don't know who seth bling is.

Hey Hero My Name Is Timothy, Aka NobleX96

I enjoy play retro games on my Nes,Snes,Dreamcast,Sega Saturn, n64, and my xbox.

I also enjoy playing terraria, It would be sweet to see it ported to the Wii U...:joy:
red.png
clear.png

Wii U would be so good.

hey friend.

Hi hero can i enter

sure.

Howdy there!

hey hey.

hi hero! I hope you do a LEGITIMATE full blown playthrough. Also, doing it w/ yrimir would also be awesome! You guys haven't had any videos of each other in suuuch a long time. And gl to the server!

I will, someday tm.

can't believe i managed to get HERO to like my comment 0_0

heh, glad that made you happy.

Can't wait for 1.3 - It's going to be awesome. Keep up the good work
clear.png

me either. Thanks for the support.

Hi Hero, you're doing a nice job by turning the Terraria Wiki in a youtube guide, thank you very much for that.

Np my friend. Glad to help.

yeah can't wait for 1.3-so sad that they are gonna stop developing terraria

They are not stopping. The main dev is going to work on a side project and the junior devs are taking over.

Hey, thanks for all the tips and the mod that you provide
clear.png

Np, glad to help.

Terraria Hype!

Hype train all aboard.

:joy:THANKS for the like
happy.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

np, budday

HI BACK!

Hello! My HERO I'm Mathias from Argentina and I'm so exited for Terraria's update!

Hey Mathias!

Hi Hero!
clear.png
you are really help full guide!
clear.png

Thanks my friend!

hey hey!

Hi huge fan of you vids, please keep it up Hero

Okay I will!

Hello , my favorite terraria youtuber
clear.png

You are very nice. Have a good day.

He's pretty much the only terraria youtuber ^^

There are a few great youtubers!

HERO you make good videos
clear.png

Thanks, I make okay vids.

Hi HERO, i love your videos very informative and funny. They helped me a lot, thanks!
indifferent.png

I'm glad you found my turtle video funny!

Hi HERO you are best youtuber!
clear.png

Thanks friend.

Hey my name is jethro my steam account is infernalake I really like ur videos without u i could never do as much stuff i tried gameki really helpful. I like how u tell us about all the new stuff and keeps us updated. Keep doing what u do
clear.png

Hey Jethro, thanks for stopping by.

Hi Hero! My Name Is Reece And I Am Inspired By Your Work, As You Are The Best Youtuber Out There, Hope Everything Goes Well, Reece.

That's nice of you to say but not true. I am just okay at youtube.

Hey HERO I have only been watching your channel for a short while maybe a month but I think I have watched like half your vids. You have been a great help especially since I hadnt played terraria since like half way through 2013 then I was watching random vids and I found yours and u inspired me to start playing the game again so thank u a lot. XD

That's insane to watch so many vids so fast. You are awesome. Cheers.

Hi, Hero I love your videous

Thanks for you supprot.

Love youre videos they helped me a lot

I'm glad I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom