HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely understand the voice thing. I'm 21 about to be 22 and people often think I'm also around 16.
It probably doesn't help that I'm such a soft talker though.. :p

Anyways, welcome!

Hey hero, I started playing terraria a few weeks ago after my friends convinced me to buy it. Your videos are extremely useful, thank you. Can't wait for terraria 1.3

I watch your videos all the time, love them so much :3. Can't wait for the new update to come out. You have helped from the very start getting my new tools and with all of your crafting guides. Keep up the great content!

Hey! :D i am really happy you showed us this, i was trying to find this all over the interwebz but nothing :p And if anyone knows a site that will let you make a terrarian out of a plain model please tell me, i am trying to find somewhere i can make some profile pictures. :D

First time when i have been checking in forums about Terraria once a day since it has been released and i hope new videos from you. Good luck :)

Hai Hero, I like your videos a lot and they are very helpful to me. Although I do wish Redigit would stop fixing all of your old glitches, like chest duplication for example. You are a great inspiration to me, and I thank you for uploading all your awesome videos on youtube. Can't wait for your next vid! :joy:

Hey Hero, First thing I wanted to tell you is that i'm stoked for the "unreal amount of Terraria content coming out way this month" and the 1.3 Terraria update :p

Anyway heres my question xP You said you liked anime (same with me) so I wanted to know what your favourite anime is? My personal favourite is Cowboy Bebop. Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Hey HERO, found something quite coincidental...
Zelda-hero_zpsc4452bbd.png
...or maybe not

Sorry, I just have to say this. Why was your video about this titled "1.3 Spoilers" When you didn't talk about them at all? Maybe one sentence. Im not hating on you, your one of my favourite youtuber, Im just exited to see spoilers, not a promotion for a new forums. Sorry I Have to be that guy, but it kind of popped up and I wanted to say something. MKeep making vids <3.
PS, I really cant stress enough that im not hating. Just pointing it out. I love watching your vids and get really exited when you post a new one! :)

Hi Hero i have been watching your videos for as long as i can remember i hope you dont stop youtube and i wish i could play terraria with you or pixle piracy when i get it have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom