HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to terraria, my channel, or just say hi.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

Edit: Well this blew up... 184 likes, 2300 comments, 30,000 views. I have responded to about 800 comments but I really wanted to respond to everyone. I am going to work on that tonight and see if I can get it done. Thank you all so much for supporting the new forums. My fanbase is the best.

A few things I would like to add. Please look in your preferences and change your themes. There are a ton of cool themes. Pick one you like. Please also go take a look at other threads. There are a ton of great content creators on here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though.

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.
hello! I watch your videos and they are quite helpful, except a few are cut off....
I just made an account your videos arent very helpful (only because i know all this stuff) but i have alot of fun watching ur ctf

Your videos are really funny and creative ignore my other comment, I like hte way u present things and i just hope i win the stuff and yeah... IM SUBSCRIBE TO YA

Hello hero, nice videos! I have been playing terraria since the release date and wached your videos since you started!
Good job! keep it up!

Sorry! Sometimes I have had a bug that cuts off the ends of videos or I suck at editing that too.
Hello hero im kinda new to terraria but have completed it in a scence like getting op items and auto farms but i have some criticism i know you put alot of work into your videos but could you think about getting a outro i think you need one :D

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.

I'm confused... You say you're not choosing winnners?

Did the winners already get chosen or are you just discarding the contest altogether?

I really couldn't care less about the contest, I already had an account and posted here just to welcome you. ;p

but there are definitely others who obviously just came for the contest that I'm sure would be annoyed to know the contest was just scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom