HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hero! I have been watching your vids for quite a while now. Your update vids are amazing and really helpfull, but when there's no update or new items, the channel is kinda dead. Maybe you could do some more challenges/play throughs? That would be great.

But anyway, you are pretty awesome and i love your vids :)

What's up. Don't know you personally, but know of your videos. Nice to see you here too. ^.^
np, thanks for saying hi.
Heyo, I've learned alot through you and other youtubers, thanks! Have fun producing new content and thanks for showing me all the new terraria news :D
np, thanks for supporting the new forum.
HI i hope soon there will be again more videos on you channel :happy:
You most definetly will
Hi, you helped me alot with your videos at my start. Just really, you were like my teacher! :)
I give you a b+. You have dishonored your famiry.

Hey HERO I've been watching you for a few years and you've been soooo helpful to me in Terraria. Thanks for the help and keep it up! :D

Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though. (How you like them apples NJW?)

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

Contest: (This is for people coming from my channel via the video I uploaded.) I have asked my subscribers to come over and support the new forums by making a new account and saying hi. I'm going to give away 2 games on steam up to a $50 value. One game today and one tomorrow to one of the people who stops by and says hello. Since you have to have an account to leave a comment this will get users to register and start participating in the new Terraria Community Forums.

Rules:

• This contest is for the 27th and 28th.
  • You may not have "hero" in your name in any way. This is so you can create your own name and become a member of this community. You don't want to be genericherofan1992.
  • You must leave a comment here to enter.
  • This comment does not have to say anything about the contest. You can just say hi or even your videos suck. Just make an account and hopefully continue to participate in the community.
thank you for telling us aout this new site and showing one of the spoilers now i can't wait annymore for 1.3
Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though. (How you like them apples NJW?)

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

Contest: (This is for people coming from my channel via the video I uploaded.) I have asked my subscribers to come over and support the new forums by making a new account and saying hi. I'm going to give away 2 games on steam up to a $50 value. One game today and one tomorrow to one of the people who stops by and says hello. Since you have to have an account to leave a comment this will get users to register and start participating in the new Terraria Community Forums.

Rules:

• This contest is for the 27th and 28th.
  • You may not have "hero" in your name in any way. This is so you can create your own name and become a member of this community. You don't want to be genericherofan1992.
  • You must leave a comment here to enter.
  • This comment does not have to say anything about the contest. You can just say hi or even your videos suck. Just make an account and hopefully continue to participate in the community.
Hello. My names Yoursupergamer. I'm a long time Terraria player. I have all 3 versions. PC, mobile, and console. I love the game along with many others. I like other things like books, graphic design, art, sports, and helping others. I also like YouTube and twitch. Its fun to share my experiences with games with others. Its even better when livestreaming. All the rage can be seen live XD. There's many things i enjoy but I'll save you the boredom. I'm looking forward to the new Terraria forums and hope to see lots of new people and cool things along the way. (Also on a side note my birthday was Monday! ^~^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom