HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay man, your videos helped a lot. I did not think to use the star cannon on the WOF. :joy:
Well it takes a ton of farming to get the star cannon
Question..

So in the first place did you plan your channel on making terraria videos Or when terraria came out you were like "I should probably do videos on these"

or something like that.
I did youtube before terraria. I had 30,000 subscribers from starcraft and irl videos.
Hey hero! I actually just watched your video and made an account on the forums, I actually didn't know about the new forums, thanks man!!
Sweet! Welcome.
hi

I didn't really come here through your video, to be honest.
np.
Hey hero love your videos :D
thanks my friend.
Terraria=best sandbox game
I play terraria for rpg aspects.
Thanks for the information about the site your videos are great and very informative I consider you as the king of terraria LoL thanks :D
Thanks my friend!
Hey there HERO. Can't say I'm a big fan of your vids personally, but welcome to the forums :)
NP, thanks.
What is it like to have haters on YouTube?
It is incredibly difficult. I see hundreds if not thousands(on patch days) of negative comments a day. They can be from anything as small as not liking my voice to as bad as telling me they are glad my mom or dog died. I wish I had thicker skin.
hi, Im pretty new to terraria
It's a fun game. You will have fun.
Hi HERO, thanks to you I finally got past the Wall of Flesh on the Xbox! (Though I had lost my Xbox Profile data on the hard drive so now I have to start again.)
Sorry about your data. That sucks.
Do you like my fanart? It is my profile picture. :)
Yep, gj buddy!
Hi hero (sigh) I cant Whach YouTube :(
china?
I love your channel, Hero!
Always so nice that you make videos when new patches get released, really helpful.
Love the Lets Play as well!
Glad I could help!
Hi HERO.
I am a big fan and I am pleased to see your videos pop up when I look up boss fights or tutorials.
Maybe we can play on the console version of Terraria some day because sadly, my PC version of Terraria doesn't allow to join servers properly.
This my first post on these forums yay!
Grats!
Hi hero. I am wondering what is better on my new lets play: Mythical Flamelash or adept fire flower and thanks for the vids, alot of help before 1.2
Fire flower for bounce I think. Not 100% sure on that one.
I love your videos HERO they are super helpful!
Thanks my friend!
Hello Hero the Zero!

JK, I watch some of your videos. They're helpful, but as someone else said, some are cut off. I also saw your video on the fastest digging possible glitch. Man, that was awesome! How did you discover that!

Not sure if HERO would appreciate seeing this on his thread...
Funny thing is the digging video is completely wrong so your point still stands. I am not claiming to never make mistakes.
maybe don't post this on his thread:
ehhh it's okay. I can deal with it.
Hi!! also,thx for the help,man!! I suck at Terraria
You will only get better.
Hiya HERO love your vids! -Damboy99
Thanks my friend! Glad I could help!

@HERO it's ok that your lets play video was Canceled and got replaced with the 3D thing, I was waiting to watch it and when I saw that video I understood. Right now I'm watching your old tutorial videos for 1.1 :dryadsmile:

Hi hero I have been playing this game for two years now and have logged over 200 hours on it (I'm what you call addicted). I've thought of potentially making my own channel at points but am unsure other than that. I just love the game and am REALLY excited for 1.3

Hello there HERO. I watched some of your videos, they are well made and helpful.
I wonder if You could make video together with Yrimir, that woulld be amazing.
How hyped are You about upcoming 1.3 update? Besides, keep up good work.

This new LP on PC has really made me like you more.
Now i wait every single day that a new video comes up, because they are awesome!
Even if you would'nt upload a video every single day, i would still like your channel. <3

Hi Hero I've been playing terraria for about a year now and your videos really helped me with getting on to hard mode and beating two mechanical bosses keep it up man <3

i love your videos! I've been watching them from forever ago! I love your video! Thanks for everything!
ALSO: are you ever going to do something with yrimir, or is he your nemesis or something?

Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to terraria, my channel, or just say hi.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

Edit: Well this blew up... 184 likes, 2300 comments, 30,000 views. I have responded to about 800 comments but I really wanted to respond to everyone. I am going to work on that tonight and see if I can get it done. Thank you all so much for supporting the new forums. My fanbase is the best.

A few things I would like to add. Please look in your preferences and change your themes. There are a ton of cool themes. Pick one you like. Please also go take a look at other threads. There are a ton of great content creators on here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though.

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.
Welcome to the forums man :3.
I wish ya luck with your You Tube channel, you helped supported me playing through Terraria on single player because of your videos!
Enjoy your self here on the forums :3.

Hi and thank you so much about the spoilers. You are truly awesome, and i watch all your videos cause they help me soooooooooooooo much :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1423481814][/DOUBLEPOST]HI HERO KEEP MAKING AWESOME VIDEOS YOUR THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom