HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi HERO i have been watching your vids for like a year now happy to help promote this page.
gonna tell all my friends who plays terraria to go and show their stuff here

Finally a Terraria Forum :D I'm probably gonna start playing again, left off at around 230 hours but excited to come back! :D
That's a ton of hours m8.
Ohai Hero!
hihi
your vids helped me a lot for the start, thanks! you should make videos more often though
I will sorry!
hi hero. Big fan of yours like Terraria. I hope to hear more of the patch of terraria.:)
You will I promise!
Watched you since ~200 subs :eek:
naaaah I didn't make terraria videos till 30,000 subs. I made movie reviews and joke videos with a fake beard.
hihiihihihi
hey there :passionate:
Hello, Hero. It's gotta be said, you have a great voice and I love your [kinda sparse, nowadays] videos! I've been a Terrarian since a couple of years ago and though I've not been playing it too much recently I have 1,034 hours in it! Most of which is mining with the rocket launcher. Just decided to enter the contest because I saw it.:indifferent:
Well thanks for stopping by the new forums.

Thanks for the info on this site, I've bookmarked it for later use. Though I do find it funny how you talked about nobody entering in one of your "contests" and the huge influx of comments on this one here. Interesting how the times change.

Dear HERO,

I remember when you first started, you told the story of how you were homeless and lived in your car, and now look at you, extremely successful and never you fail to help others. seeing one of those videos from you in my sub box is like unwrapping a Christmas present, and it always makes me happy to see you having fun making them as well. Thanks for the dedication.

Sincerely,
Yetti5000

Welp, I've been trying to be more interactive in communities, this is a cool way to try that out! I think with a new Terraria update I should try to find time to make a let's play series out of it... Yep, sounds like a good idea to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom