HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, the font on this forum for o's is strange. I watched a lot of your videos around a year ago and I've been periodically checking more of them out.

Hi, I'm J.D. I played terraria for a long time and started watching your vids to help with my worlds. Thanks for the help : )

Yo hero, i really like the way you incite us to join what is going to be a great forum. I wish it grow bigger and bigger as the time goes on. (ignore my english, i'm not very good at it) Anyway, I love your videos, hope you make more of them. Cya o/

Since the first day I got terraria I started watching your videos as I was pretty unclear on things and I wanted to know what things were better than what.
Your videos were a real help and while I don't play as much as I once did as all me friends have moved to other games I do still watch your videos and because of them I still regularly get on terraria to check out the new content you inform me about.

Hello Hero! My name is Turtl, and I have been obsessed with Terraria since I have found it. (To the point of where my friend get annoyed of me wanting to play it.) And for the things I don't understand, or want to know something interesting, I go to your videos, like the super fast digging speed. (I've been calling it mole mining.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom