HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to watch your boss fight videos cause you can fight all of them at the same time without dying, and your great at explaining all that comes in the new terraria updates. So yea keep updating us. :)

Good to see you pumped for Terraria again hero i have missed that hype of yours. Anyway keep up the fun videos and hope to see alot of your new videos :) XoXo no homo

Hello i have bean watching your channel for a while and i enjoy the tutorials and i didn't realize that there was going to be a 1.3 before you made the video.

Hi, seen your videos a ton but haven't seem very active because of your lack of time to do all the amazing content.
But I can totally understand that if you're 27.

You're mostly the reason why I got Terraria and start getting my creativity flowing in some weird way.
On the note "Almost no one enters my giveaways," that's how you get people to actually do it prove you wrong. Heh.

We totally know that your videos are worth your time to do and I hope you enjoy doing it as a hobby as we love watching them.

Liked some of your videos. I stopped watching though after you started using a mod set that I wasn't really interested in. May go back to watching though. I have been looking up that mod and don't think it was as game changing as I originally thought. Seems more like creative mode for Terraria.

Greetings HERO and all. Been watching your Terraria videos for along time. They've been very helpful when needing to find info on Terraria. Looking forward to your future content. Thanks and keep on keeping on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom