HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I'm gonna introduce myself: I'm Zineron, i'm a 13 years guy that loves to play terraria and osu!, as they are my favourite games....
Since i was a little kid, i always loved to play games. When i got my first pc, i remember i just had Internet on Saturdays and Sundays, it was like an 1MB internet or so... and i remember how i was happy drawing at paint...playing sanke game or even minesweeper. Since i was 10 years old, i did start playing GBA/GBC games(My favourite games are TLOZ: Minish cap/The Oracles/A link to the past. Pokemon: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Custom Hacks. Mario: Yoshi's Island/Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga/SMW. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.), and i loved it so much that i keep playing it nearly every single day. That's it ^^

Last edited:
Hi Hero,
I´ve been watching your videos for quite some time now and have found them really useful, especially the one with the shroomite claws. I hope you are going to make some for the 1.3 Update.

Hey Hero! I watch your videos since one and a half year. We've already played together on a German Terraria server. May you remember :D. Love your videos.

I wish i could still play terraria and pixel piracy. Ill be back to them! Hopefully before 1.3 (idk when that is)

Hi hero, what do you think that giant flamming coin you showed us in your last video is going to be ?
Btw your videos suck !!! Nah just kidding :p they are amazing :)

Hi, Hero! I remember about 2 years ago that I saw your vids and I was all like "oh its terraria!" now 4 months later I was like "I need the wiki!!!" and then I saw your vids again. I was so happy that I subscribed to you and watched TONS of your vids just to get caught up in terraria. Thank you for posting this because its great for your fans and you get to learn a lot from everyone. See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom