HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hero i love terraria new patch cool i cant wait to play terraria 1.3 and im never bored with swinging my picksaw or creating army of new characters and exploring endless worlds with them

Hello I didn't know 1.3 was about to come out until I saw your video and it means going back to the grind for more items yay!!

Hello!
The new Terraria site looks amazing, and good to see you here!
Your youtube channel is great, it gave me a ton of information on how to do things in Terraria.
Thank you!
Keep up the good work!

Hello, HERO!

I've been following you ever since you started making videos on Youtube. You've helped me "beat" Terraria since the very beginning, showing us all how to get rare items and make it in the ever-changing world. So, retrospectively, thank you for that.

Here's hoping you continue to make videos showing us lesser adventurers the ropes!

Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though. (How you like them apples NJW?)

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

Contest: (This is for people coming from my channel via the video I uploaded.) I have asked my subscribers to come over and support the new forums by making a new account and saying hi. I'm going to give away 2 games on steam up to a $50 value. One game today and one tomorrow to one of the people who stops by and says hello. Since you have to have an account to leave a comment this will get users to register and start participating in the new Terraria Community Forums.

Rules:

• This contest is for the 27th and 28th.
  • You may not have "hero" in your name in any way. This is so you can create your own name and become a member of this community. You don't want to be genericherofan1992.
  • You must leave a comment here to enter.
  • This comment does not have to say anything about the contest. You can just say hi or even your videos suck. Just make an account and hopefully continue to participate in the community.
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom