tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Oh wow, this looks really awesome! Can't wait to load this up and give it a go.

Also, welcome back HERO! I'm really glad to see you back on the Forums and as a Youtuber as well. You were very helpful with your 1.1 and 1.2 wiki guides. c:

<Content Removed by Staff>

>inb4 moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found a bug while using Rockos' ARPG Mod and your Mod. The Skilltree and Stats Screen is broken. It's only activateable while accessing the options while ingame.

I've found a bug while using Rockos' ARPG Mod and your Mod. The Skilltree and Stats Screen is broken. It's only activateable while accessing the options while ingame.

that would be a problem on rockos end then, not here.
Actually it's not a bug on Rockos end, man. When I use HERO's Mod, the screen breaks. When I disable it, it works fine. When I use Cheat Sheet, it also works fine. I think something is overlapping, but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Okay, a quick few things here. About the prefix window: the 'best' prefixes aren't showed in their respective color? i.e. unreal, mythical etc. are white.
I noticed, when I opened the item browser was really small and I found no way to resize it. imo, the height should be at least twice the current on my screen. Just a tip.
Also when scrolling through the modded windows, I'm also scrolling through my items / recipes. I know it's a little thing, but it'd be nice if it wouldn't. Small QOL thing, I guess. For the (de)buff window, how about adding a button that adds all beneficial buffs to the character? Small thing, may be handy. And how about a search/filter bar in that window, just like there is for the items/npc window (handy when you need just that one buff)
My 2 cents so far, digging the mod.

Okay, a quick few things here. About the prefix window: the 'best' prefixes aren't showed in their respective color? i.e. unreal, mythical etc. are white.
I noticed, when I opened the item browser was really small and I found no way to resize it. imo, the height should be at least twice the current on my screen. Just a tip.
Also when scrolling through the modded windows, I'm also scrolling through my items / recipes. I know it's a little thing, but it'd be nice if it wouldn't. Small QOL thing, I guess. For the (de)buff window, how about adding a button that adds all beneficial buffs to the character? Small thing, may be handy. And how about a search/filter bar in that window, just like there is for the items/npc window (handy when you need just that one buff)
My 2 cents so far, digging the mod.
All good ideas. We haven't implemented a resizable window yet. The reason the windows are small enough is to accommodate people who have smaller screens. The scroll bug we are looking into. The buff window having a search will happen. Thanks for trying out the mod.

Okay R.I.P. my CMM mod, but this looks amazing though ;) Good work Hero and Jopo

I just took a look at your mod. You have some cool tools that would be appreciated add-ons.

/stats is great.
/vacuum is something I have always wanted.

We will need to do some mod compatibility testing. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I just took a look at your mod. You have some cool tools that would be appreciated add-ons.

/stats is great.
/vacuum is something I have always wanted.
Actually, working on this now... sort of... ;) And more to come

This seems interesting, I may see how this is compared to Cheat Sheet.
Also I'm wondering can I still use CS while I use this?
Cause I like CS's recipe finder when the guide gets killed for stupid reasons[other than me tossing in the doll].

This seems interesting, I may see how this is compared to Cheat Sheet.
Also I'm wondering can I still use CS while I use this?
Cause I like CS's recipe finder when the guide gets killed for stupid reasons[other than me tossing in the doll].
Jopo's post above yours clearly states he updated it so the buttons won't overlap. In other words: yes they work together. The hotbars do overlap when both are expanded, so you can only use one at a time.

Also, one thing I find quite annoying is that Hero's Mod toolbar is automatically expanded, whereas Cheat Sheet's toolbar isn't. I'd rather have them both collapsed by default. Or briefly show them upon entering the world, and then animating them down (collapsed)

The oddity is that the Cheat Sheet mod bar acts like it doesn't work all that well.
It will rapidly open close just by clicking on it once or if you do manage to get it to open nothing works on it cause of how fast it will operate.

The oddity is that the Cheat Sheet mod bar acts like it doesn't work all that well.
It will rapidly open close just by clicking on it once or if you do manage to get it to open nothing works on it cause of how fast it will operate.
That's weird, I do not have this issue myself with the Cheat Sheet hotbar.

Whats this button for, the one that looks like an item slot.
RtO8gO0.png

Whats this button for, the one that looks like an item slot.
RtO8gO0.png
I tested it and it is currently not implemented but in the old mod before we ported it over that button allowed you to drop an item and it would filter the mobs and show you which mobs drop the item. So you could put gel in there and it would show slimes and anything else that dropped gel. I am not sure if we will implement this feature again. It was obscure. Me and jopo want to clean up the tools and make them as bug free as possible and allow add-ons for tools based on what the user wants instead of a million unwanted tools. We have to make the code a little easier for modders to do their add-ons and fix bugs.

Back
Top Bottom