1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools [1.3.4.4 compatible]

Discussion in 'Released' started by HERO, Jun 5, 2016.

1. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Yes, if you mean they have tmodloader but not heros. No if you mean they don't have tmodloader.

2. Chn

Chn Terrarian

I have this mod installed alongside cheat sheet as they both have features that compliment each other, but I can not access Hero's Mod anymore. I have it installed and enabled, with the current version for my TML, but i do not have the button to access the features, any help? (P.S. I am still using TML 9.2.3)

-If anyone can help me, please let me know.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  3. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

What version of heros mod do you have? Is if for 0.9? or 0.10?

4. Chn

Chn Terrarian

It is for 0.9 as far as I know. I have not updated it.

5. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Yeah, I'm not sure, it shouldn't suddenly not work anymore unless other mods are on 0.10 maybe

6. Sinvanor

Sinvanor Terrarian

This mod looks great. The only issue is that it seems to be incompatible with Thorium Mod. I have other mods too, but those all work when HERO mod is disabled. I sign in and host and it says "Found Server" forever and never loads.

Edit: Nevermind, after trying versions 1.5.1, 1.5 and 1.4.11 I found out that 1.4.11 is the on you need if you have Terraria version 1.3.4.4 and TML version 9.2.3! Fantastic mod, works great!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 8:19 PM
  7. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

One issue I am having with this is that i am not able to host a server, as it just gets stuck on the starting server loading screen. I am not sure if the problem is occurring because I have a mac, or that I need to enable some file within the tmodloader. Is there any way to fix this problem so that I can host a server with my friends?

8. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Please don't pm me and post here, it's confusing.

Anyway, i think we made a mistake with the the mac release of tmodloader, to fix it you need to copy TerrariaServer and TerrariaServer.bin.osx over the tModLoaderServer and tModLoaderServer.bin.osx files.

9. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

Would you happen to know where the Terrariaserver files are located, as I am having some trouble finding them?

10. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS

11. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

And I just need to copy these files and replace them with the two you stated, correct?

12. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

yes

13. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

So I did that, and when I started the server it said that "you are not using the same version as the server". For some reason the server seems to be in 1.3.5.3, while my game is in 1.3.5.2. I think its due to tmod not being up to date, as it isn't compatible with 1.3.5.3 yet, i think.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 12:16 AM
  14. DizzyB

DizzyB Terrarian

Hey me again, recently got a controller and it works great for teleporting and such but it'd be cool if you guys added a hotkey button in controls to enable/disable the menu at the bottom so we don't have to click. Also perhaps more gamepad compatible features such as fly cam, unlimited reach running smooth with joystick.

15. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

If the server is sayinf 1.3.5.3, that means you probably copied the TerrariaServer.exe over the tmod version as well.

16. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

When you said to replace the tmodserver files with the terrariaserver ones, do you mean the tmodserver files that are in the tmodloader folder or the tmodserver files located in the ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 8:44 PM
  17. alex88alex88

alex88alex88 Terrarian

Would there be any video that shows how to create a tmod server with using a mac?