tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Any idea why i cant make a world for my server with this?. it gets stuck at 0-0% i have calamity thorium and recipe browser. however it is just the hero mod that causes it to not load or not be able to create a map. i have already tryed enableing and disableing it and im sure it is just this mod.

Any idea why i cant make a world for my server with this?. it gets stuck at 0-0% i have calamity thorium and recipe browser. however it is just the hero mod that causes it to not load or not be able to create a map. i have already tryed enableing and disableing it and im sure it is just this mod.
My bad, just released an update that should fix it.

Very cool mod!Thank for this mod,but please make buttonclean world from Coruption/Crimson and Hallow.Please because this things very annoying.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else has had the issue with becoming an admin in game (on a multiplayer server). I type in /auth and then the number given to me so I don't know what to do now. Also, I wasn't sure where to post this so I just did it here. Sorry if there is a dedicated place for questions I missed.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else has had the issue with becoming an admin in game (on a multiplayer server). I type in /auth and then the number given to me so I don't know what to do now. Also, I wasn't sure where to post this so I just did it here. Sorry if there is a dedicated place for questions I missed.
The /auth command in-game was broken by 0.10 code, I fixed it in 0.10.0.3 when it comes out. In the meantime, edit the heros config file and set the group to -1 for whoever you want to be config, save, then launch the server.

The /auth command in-game was broken by 0.10 code, I fixed it in 0.10.0.3 when it comes out. In the meantime, edit the heros config file and set the group to -1 for whoever you want to be config, save, then launch the server.
Thank you so much!

@jopojelly hey, i didn't see it in the planned feature thing so i thought i'd suggest adding a copy and paste function so that if you are building a giant tower you could just copy the bottom and paste it on up. and also a way to vacuum them up. and a way to autosave in multiplayer without having to worry about saving manually.

I have a ton of suggestions, but the only problems they have right now, is the fact i haven't thought of them yet.

if it is already mentioned somewhere let me know

@jopojelly hey, i didn't see it in the planned feature thing so i thought i'd suggest adding a copy and paste function so that if you are building a giant tower you could just copy the bottom and paste it on up. and also a way to vacuum them up. and a way to autosave in multiplayer without having to worry about saving manually.

I have a ton of suggestions, but the only problems they have right now, is the fact i haven't thought of them yet.

if it is already mentioned somewhere let me know

In away Jopo's Cheat Sheet stuff offers the exact same functionality, with a painttool for building and doing stuff + a vaccuum when it comes to items that drop.

Personally, I wish I knew how to pop them into Hero's mod so I don't have two hotbars taking up the same space. Even looking at the source code confused the ever living hell out of me. I wish I understood code.... for now you could use both of them. Thats what I am doing.

In away Jopo's Cheat Sheet stuff offers the exact same functionality, with a painttool for building and doing stuff + a vaccuum when it comes to items that drop.

Personally, I wish I knew how to pop them into Hero's mod so I don't have two hotbars taking up the same space. Even looking at the source code confused the ever living hell out of me. I wish I understood code.... for now you could use both of them. Thats what I am doing.

yea, i know about that, and 2 hotbars never really bothered me, but the problem is cheat sheet won't work for me and i have been trying to work out why for about 3 days now. if you would like to know whats going on go to the cheat sheet page and its on the 52nd page at the very bottom. my problem hasn't been solved or answered, so i still don't know how to fix it, not to mention i asked if it has been solved if someone could show me where.

Quick suggestion, I appologize if this is already a thing, and/or been mentioned already, i just now found this mod, read the list, and didnt see the feature,

"/settle"

should exist as a feature for those who doesn't launch the server through the files.

Quick suggestion, I appologize if this is already a thing, and/or been mentioned already, i just now found this mod, read the list, and didnt see the feature,

"/settle"

should exist as a feature for those who doesn't launch the server through the files.
And what would that command do?

And what would that command do?
rip, its a default console command, "/settle" which settles all the current flowing water so you can reduce the time it takes to empty the water, it auto drops the water.

It really helps when your internet sucks, and you mine into a ton of water, then you have to wait to let it drain. hence /settle

rip, its a default console command, "/settle" which settles all the current flowing water so you can reduce the time it takes to empty the water, it auto drops the water.

It really helps when your internet sucks, and you mine into a ton of water, then you have to wait to let it drain. hence /settle
Ah, so you want access to server commands through chat or UI even if you don't have the standalone server console window open. That could be arranged.

I have used Tmod and have had Terraria since a copper pickaxe was op. Shame I am just now signing up on here lol First post here!

Logged on to say that the login part of this mod is extremly annoying for myself, and my two friends. The feature itself is a great idea, with a decent implemenation. The frozen part, but able to be damaged realys need to be fixed. That is the only bad part realy. However the feature is uneeded for alot of people and should eather be togglable, or a setting that needs changing in the xml manualy. Truthfully everything else I have never had a problem with. Except for multiple fishin lure, but that was my fault lol

So please could the login feature be looked at some more.

All things aside. I appreciate all the time and effort you sink into making a wonderfull plugin for so many others.

Back
Top Bottom