tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hey all hop you can help me when i try to make a new group with the heromod it frezz and i cant do any thing and when i try to restart server then i cant login or use the mod only way is to reinstal the mod

Hi, So I've been running this mod on my Terraria server. Along with SSC, recipebrowser, and the DAlib mods. I'm having an issue where the view connected players option doesn't work. I click on the ui button and it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something? or doing something wrong? Everything else seems to work except the Group management option. I can modify the default group; however, I cannot make new groups without the interface freezing up. Forcing me to restart terraria, and the server to fix it. besides that I cannot find the view players inventories option, ban and or kick options either. I'm assuming their in the view connected players option?

Sorry for the load of questions, but I'm really enjoying this mod, and i'm trying to police my server a little so that people don't abuse anything.

Hi, So I've been running this mod on my Terraria server. Along with SSC, recipebrowser, and the DAlib mods. I'm having an issue where the view connected players option doesn't work. I click on the ui button and it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something? or doing something wrong? Everything else seems to work except the Group management option. I can modify the default group; however, I cannot make new groups without the interface freezing up. Forcing me to restart terraria, and the server to fix it. besides that I cannot find the view players inventories option, ban and or kick options either. I'm assuming their in the view connected players option?

Sorry for the load of questions, but I'm really enjoying this mod, and i'm trying to police my server a little so that people don't abuse anything.
K, download 0.2.0.1, should work.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has come to you about the "invalid operation at this state" when running your mod. I'm having this issue alot, where people play on the server for a bit, and than it can't rejoin if they leave. also other new players can't join because of this issue. It sometimes goes for an hour or more, and than sometimes only a few minutes. The only way I've been able to fix it is by rolling the day forward with the time dial to save the world, and than restarting the server. And that's only if i'm one of the people on the server, if not world data is lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've been experiencing that same bug on my server for a few days, but I don't have HERO's Mod installed on the server, so I don't think it's responsible

2 recent updates.

I'm still looking for: Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Polish translations, let me know if you want to do it.

v0.2.0.2
  • Chinese - thanks 抗药又坚硬汉化组(SBMW GROUP)
v0.2.0.1
  • Fix MP Group inspector

Hi there

I am unable to kick and ban someone. Also, my players are being shown as offline (we registered and are logged in) Was hoping you could help me with this <3

Attachments

• 2018-03-14 (17).png
    2018-03-14 (17).png
    177.8 KB · Views: 326
i've been trying to play with my friend with this mod and a few others (another health bars, thorium, calamity, overhaul) and for some reason, when i host a server, whether it's dedicated or host and play, i get an alert saying something about the client and the computer being the same, and that this may cause "desync" i also lose the ability to have any admin powers, whether i log in first, or use the auth code that the console gives me, i tried /auth (code), i'm hoping theres a way to fix this because the only powers i've been able to give myself and my friend was an old group i had when i was playing with a couple other people, i would go into singleplayer and make my own group so as to fix this, but the group management is disabled in singleplayer, and when i host any maps on any players, i don't get power, my friend and i have also tried having me stay completely out of terraria, and while i was out of terraria, had him try to use the auth code, and try to be the first one to log in, on a map that he logged in, loaded on, and use the auth code on first, and nothing has worked, any fixes?

i've been trying to play with my friend with this mod and a few others (another health bars, thorium, calamity, overhaul) and for some reason, when i host a server, whether it's dedicated or host and play, i get an alert saying something about the client and the computer being the same, and that this may cause "desync" i also lose the ability to have any admin powers, whether i log in first, or use the auth code that the console gives me, i tried /auth (code), i'm hoping theres a way to fix this because the only powers i've been able to give myself and my friend was an old group i had when i was playing with a couple other people, i would go into singleplayer and make my own group so as to fix this, but the group management is disabled in singleplayer, and when i host any maps on any players, i don't get power, my friend and i have also tried having me stay completely out of terraria, and while i was out of terraria, had him try to use the auth code, and try to be the first one to log in, on a map that he logged in, loaded on, and use the auth code on first, and nothing has worked, any fixes?
Pretty sure that desync warning thing is a different mod. Anyway, you can just edit the "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" file and set your group to -1

Whenever I try to use this mod the little arrow to the hotbar shows up but there is nothing in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• hotbar no work.png
    hotbar no work.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 228
I've been experiencing that same bug on my server for a few days, but I don't have HERO's Mod installed on the server, so I don't think it's responsible

Hello,

Yeah I went through the process of removing mods, and seeing which ones caused it, and which ones didn't. With the Heroes mod removed from my server, it has been running flawlessly for over a week now with no errors. I've yet to figure out a way to stop the error from happening when running the server with just Heroes mod on it.

Regards.

K, download 0.2.0.1, should work.

I had similar problem like Adidenn, with same mods installed, and version 0.2.0.1 solved it, but when im trying to click "Misc. Options" and "extension tools" the arrow to hide UI is disappearing.
I Downloaded latest version 0.2.0.2 and disabled all the mods leaving hero's mod only and created a new world. The bug with disappearing arrow is still present, maybe you can help me ;]

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    467.3 KB · Views: 278
  • after.png
    after.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 1,244
Hello, can someone help me? I have this glitch where when I type in the item spawner for hero's mod a couple of times, the game starts stuttering. The only way to fix this is to leave the world and restart the game. I do have like 60 mods but is there a fix other than using less mods?

Back
Top Bottom