tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Okay before I go and say what a great mod you( hero and jopojelly) made let me say that I would love to experience a new misc mod which changes both the use time and damage of a weapon, as well as infinite or 100 minions. Plz add infinite flight to God mode maybe damage as well? ^^ I'm counting on you guys :)

P.s. I made an account especially to comment for an addition to a fabolous and unimaginable mod only from the works of true terrarians Hero and jopojelly Stride on!!!!!

[doublepost=1470870832,1470870549][/doublepost]
All good ideas. We haven't implemented a resizable window yet. The reason the windows are small enough is to accommodate people who have smaller screens. The scroll bug we are looking into. The buff window having a search will happen. Thanks for trying out the mod.

I just took a look at your mod. You have some cool tools that would be appreciated add-ons.

/stats is great.
/vacuum is something I have always wanted.

We will need to do some mod compatibility testing. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey gorateron update your cmm it is a outstanding mod

I have a little problem, I just installed the mod and everything works fine but i do not know how to open the group menu I can not find it. Please help

Hi guys, I have a question, how to enable this mode on the server. I just do not know English very well and I find it difficult to translate and pichitat, thanks for the help

hey i accidentally defualted myself in multiplayer hosting. and i dont know how to get back to admin. can someone please help me out?

hey i accidentally defualted myself in multiplayer hosting. and i dont know how to get back to admin. can someone please help me out?
easiest way is to delete :\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HerosModDatabase.json. Or look in it and change the group to -1

I downloaded the mod yesterday and I think its great I do have one question last night me and a friend wanted to play some multiplayer (not a server just through steam) and he or another person couldn't join saying lost connection I haven't tried joining there world yet (I disabled it in the mod menu) but I was wondering if it was the mod and if it is would it work if they got the mod

I downloaded the mod yesterday and I think its great I do have one question last night me and a friend wanted to play some multiplayer (not a server just through steam) and he or another person couldn't join saying lost connection I haven't tried joining there world yet (I disabled it in the mod menu) but I was wondering if it was the mod and if it is would it work if they got the mod
I cant tell if you are talking about the other player having tmodloader or not. You both need to be on vanilla or tmodloader to play together.

Back
Top Bottom