tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

would this be fixable in the future (be able to play vanilla with someone with mods)
You both need it. It would be possible to do eventually, but tmodloader still needs some functionality for that.

You do know you can still run vanilla Terraria to play with your friends who don't have tmodloader yet. The exe should still be in your install folder.

Is there a way so anyone that joins the server does not need to log in and are just in the default group?

Last edited:
Umm, I'm trying to create a new world for me and my friends. But when I register I don't get admin privileges even though I am the first to register.

Umm, I'm trying to create a new world for me and my friends. But when I register I don't get admin privileges even though I am the first to register.
Look in the hero'smoddatabase.json in the save directory. You can change the group of a user to -1 or just delete the file.

i have 2 questions , can you make the Item Editor window [ the yellow chest icon from which you can drag any items to your inventory in the game ] larger ? and also can you assign hotkeys to certain tasks ? like num1 for inventory , num2 for infinite sundial , num3 for npc spawner ?

Well there are bug fixes and that kinda stuff in the newer updates though...1.3.3.3 came out today too ;_;
That's tmodloader code. Individual mods for tmodloader don't need to be updated to take advantage of that. As for tmodloader, I'm sure it'll update to 1.3.3.3 soon enough.

hey, i downloaded tmodloader and put all the files into terrariaOld like hero said in his vid and then i went onto terraria on steam but it didn say mods or modbrowser, hero didnt mention it as a problem so i dont know what to do

hey, i downloaded tmodloader and put all the files into terrariaOld like hero said in his vid and then i went onto terraria on steam but it didn say mods or modbrowser, hero didnt mention it as a problem so i dont know what to do
Sounds like you somehow launched vanilla Terraria. I'd recheck and make sure you copied and replaced the Terraria.exe in the steam folder with the one from the zip. Should have a wider tree as the icon.

Hey, just wondering if an Item blacklist (and maybe their recpies too) could be added? Would be very useful for removing broken or unbalanced items.

Back
Top Bottom