tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hello, can someone help me? I have this glitch where when I type in the item spawner for hero's mod a couple of times, the game starts stuttering. The only way to fix this is to leave the world and restart the game. I do have like 60 mods but is there a fix other than using less mods?
Does the stuttering go away if you delete your search text? If so, it's probably a broken mod that adds and item that throws silent errors while drawing the item.

Does the stuttering go away if you delete your search text? If so, it's probably a broken mod that adds and item that throws silent errors while drawing the item.
No, it looks like it's stuttering because it's loading a lot of items maybe? Because when I delete a letter, sometimes the game starts stuttering a bit, then it stutters even more and eventually after typing a bit more the whole game starts stuttering after each second.

Oh by the way, I've fixed it, now my game doesn't stutter. I just removed the item checklist and another small mod (maybe banner checklist) and now I can type as fast as I want and it still won't lag. Thanks anyway.

I seem to have done something wrong and cant get back into admin group on my own worlds... can anyone help me with my issue?

I seem to have done something wrong and cant get back into admin group on my own worlds... can anyone help me with my issue?
Ok so I have set up a multiplayer modded server for builds, but I don't know how to get admin. tips?
First person to make an account automatically gets admin, if you don't have it, look at the server console and look for the special code to enter. If you are doing host and play and have no idea what the server console is, just close the server then edit ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" and set your group to -1.

First person to make an account automatically gets admin, if you don't have it, look at the server console and look for the special code to enter. If you are doing host and play and have no idea what the server console is, just close the server then edit ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" and set your group to -1.
I don't see the herosmoddatabase in that folder

thank you so much

I'm experiencing a weird bug. Other people reported it here, but seemed to get flat out ignored, (Or the answer just came much later, or was deleted, or just didn't have a quote in it, I don't know.) In any case, when I try to click misc options, the button that hides the hot bar just disappears. This is very odd, and the only way to fix this is to leave the world, but since I play almost exclusively with friends, and I usually host, it is very annoying.

Thanks for any help. :)

I'm experiencing a weird bug. Other people reported it here, but seemed to get flat out ignored, (Or the answer just came much later, or was deleted, or just didn't have a quote in it, I don't know.) In any case, when I try to click misc options, the button that hides the hot bar just disappears. This is very odd, and the only way to fix this is to leave the world, but since I play almost exclusively with friends, and I usually host, it is very annoying.

Thanks for any help. :)
I'll check, it is working for me right now, I'll keep an eye on it though.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE EXTENSION TOOL GONE?!
Are there any current mods that actually add extension tools? The button is on the far right of the main hotbar.

I've got some really weird glitch all of a sudden. I'm in the middle of playing and suddenly I realize that the little tab that minimizes the HERO toolbar on the bottom of the screen is gone.

N5RWmTm.jpg

Note that the little pulldown you see belongs to the Cheat menu mod. I've always used these two mods in conjunction with one another and have never had a problem. The worst thing I'm doing here is with the world map open, holding in the right mouse button and dragging it around to reveal portions of the map. Nothing else is out of the ordinary.

Additionally, both the Misc Options and the Extensions button (The two buttons on the right; the wrench and cell phone.) don't do anything when clicked. Everything else there works fine.

EDIT: When I restarted the entire program, (Terraria tModLoader.) the pulldown tab was back, but clicking just once on the Misc Options (wrench) button removed it instantly and persisted in doing absolutely nothing.

Completely uninstalling the mod and removing all of its config files, then reinstalling it results in the same circumstances. I guess clicking those two right-most buttons is off limits for now.

Last edited:
I've got some really weird glitch all of a sudden. I'm in the middle of playing and suddenly I realize that the little tab that minimizes the HERO toolbar on the bottom of the screen is gone.

N5RWmTm.jpg

Note that the little pulldown you see belongs to the Cheat menu mod. I've always used these two mods in conjunction with one another and have never had a problem. The worst thing I'm doing here is with the world map open, holding in the right mouse button and dragging it around to reveal portions of the map. Nothing else is out of the ordinary.

Additionally, both the Misc Options and the Extensions button (The two buttons on the right; the wrench and cell phone.) don't do anything when clicked. Everything else there works fine.

EDIT: When I restarted the entire program, (Terraria tModLoader.) the pulldown tab was back, but clicking just once on the Misc Options (wrench) button removed it instantly and persisted in doing absolutely nothing.

Completely uninstalling the mod and removing all of its config files, then reinstalling it results in the same circumstances. I guess clicking those two right-most buttons is off limits for now.
To anyone that is having this problem try turning your ui scale back to 100%. I've had this problem too when i was at 130% and the ui scale was the answer.

You were exactly right! Thank you very much! ^-^ To be honest, I had completely forgotten that I had set that UI scale. No idea why I did, either.

Is there a way to disable having to log in when people join my game, or do they have to log in? If they have to log in, can I get rid of the frozen effect at all? I have some pretty computer illiterate people that want to play but i like this mod.
I'll see what I can do, I'll probably make a not logged in group or something. It'll be a while though.

ok got it, so making freezing not logged in players optional couldn't be implemented with the groups interface? I'm really enjoying this mod but don't understand the need to freeze players until they are logged in. Sorry if I'm coming across as arrogant, not used to the structure of forums.
Hm, I thought this was similar to the previous suggestion of just disabeling the login system, my bad. This might be possible, I'm just not sure how the current code will handle the fact that it doesn't have a name to associate players with, so it might get messy. I'll see.

Did this ever end up getting implemented? Can't find anything on it.

Hi, huge fan of the mod. I think you could advance this mod even more by making an option to set a blood moon and stuff, anyway thanks for the mod

So i was going over group permissions and noticed a use banned items option.

Could not for the life of me find any mention of that anywhere else in the toolbar.

How would one go about adding/removing items to that list and viewing the list?

Back
Top Bottom