tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

could you add the ability to search for buffs/debuffs? it gets tiring when i have to scroll to find what i am looking for and with my eye sight i am rarely able to find the buff i want. also some buffs do not work? usually buffs that don't have timers. like light pets and summons. also i think some buffs are missing.. (the missing buffs are usually from mods, an example is more chest loot which has a couple of buffs missing, specifically time stop debuff/buff that a staff casts on the player) also another buff/debuff from a mod is missing, its from thorium mod. it's called DistortedTimeEnemy. obviously it's supposed to only affect the enemy, i know that but can you make it available in the Buff Window anyway? thanks for your time.

I'd like to note that normally, the debuffs can't be found using this, not even vanilla... so I second this and also recommend making sure that the buff window ALSO lets you see the debuffs.

When rain and disabled enemy spawns mix, at least with the Overhaul mod also installed, it instead spawns enemies at about 100 times the normal speed

The mod works well,but i've encountered a problem: to become a server admin, i need to use "/auth" command,however i need the "secret code", which i don't know, also, when i click the "Misc. Options" the hiding arrow dissapears, and the "Misc. Options" menu doesen't appear.

Really neat mod. Did you ever make any progress on an option to not freeze players? Would be nice to have a checkbox for it or a way to enable/disable it for the default group. I only play with friends, and want them to be able to change the time of day but don't want to force them to log in.

Need help, this happens every time I try to use reveal map
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Terraria.ModLoader.MapLoader.ModMapOption(Int32& mapType, Int32 i, Int32 j)   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.MapLoader.ModMapOption(Int32& mapType, Int32 i, Int32 j)
   at Terraria.Map.MapHelper.CreateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Byte Light)
   at Terraria.Map.WorldMap.Update(Int32 x, Int32 y, Byte light)
   at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.MapRevealer.RevealWholeMap() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\MapRevealer.cs:line 69
   at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.MapRevealer._hotbarIcon_onLeftClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\MapRevealer.cs:line 38
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.HandleMouseInput() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 344
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.HandleMouseInput() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 308
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.HandleMouseInput() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 308
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 264
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.MasterView.UpdateMaster() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\MasterView.cs:line 90
   at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 468
   at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.<>c.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__7_1() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 158
   at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf()
   at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Need help, this happens every time I try to use reveal map
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Terraria.ModLoader.MapLoader.ModMapOption(Int32& mapType, Int32 i, Int32 j)   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.MapLoader.ModMapOption(Int32& mapType, Int32 i, Int32 j)
   at Terraria.Map.MapHelper.CreateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Byte Light)
   at Terraria.Map.WorldMap.Update(Int32 x, Int32 y, Byte light)
   at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.MapRevealer.RevealWholeMap() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\MapRevealer.cs:line 69
   at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.MapRevealer._hotbarIcon_onLeftClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\MapRevealer.cs:line 38
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.HandleMouseInput() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 344
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIView.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIView.cs:line 264
   at HEROsMod.UIKit.MasterView.UpdateMaster() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\MasterView.cs:line 90
   at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 468
   at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.<>c.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__7_1() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 158
   at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf()
   at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
tModLoader bug exposed by recent Calamity update. wait for next tmod update to use that feature i guess

This maybe a late question but on a multiplayer server if you set you're self to default how do you get back in admin ?

hey i think i found a bug, with the latest update i can no longer use the "Map reveal" option, can you please check it out and tell me if it is a bug or something wrong with my game?
[doublepost=1531196729,1531196689][/doublepost]it doesn't crash it just doesn't do anything when i click it

hey i think i found a bug, with the latest update i can no longer use the "Map reveal" option, can you please check it out and tell me if it is a bug or something wrong with my game?
[doublepost=1531196729,1531196689][/doublepost]it doesn't crash it just doesn't do anything when i click it
That's probably the Calamity/tModLoader bug.

I just want to add my voice to the list of people who say that with this mod on my server (hosted on a laptop) eventually people are unable to connect and it is fixed by a restart. Need to do it 2-3 times daily. Got to be too much of a burden and I had to remove the mod. Hopefully the issue can be figured out. Within reason I'm happy to help if you need more specific information or things tested. Without mods at all and now also running just a few mods (minus this one), the server can run indefinitely without this issue.

Last edited:
v0.2.1 released:
Something I've been putting off is the ability for the Snoop permission to allow you to modify other players inventories.

I also fixed the tab button on the login screen and now you can right click on any textbox to clear it.

I'll look into the unable to connect thing, thanks.

this iz broken.PNG
what do i do

DUDE THIS IS AMAZING I CAN ONLY MAKE SWORDS!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
[doublepost=1532378015,1532377768][/doublepost]
HERO's Mod is open source on GitHub.
Alternate Download

List of other Mods providing Mod Extensions buttons:

Suggested Features
  • Implement Recipe browser
  • Modify other player's inventories.
  • Item Banner
  • Recipe Banner
  • Halloween/Christmas Enabler
  • Sandstorm button
  • Hotkey only option.
Upcoming Features
  • Guide to making your own Extension Tool
  • Better options for integration with other mods
Changelog

v0.2.0.3
  • German - thanks @nx
v0.2.0.2
  • Chinese - thanks 抗药又坚硬汉化组(SBMW GROUP)
v0.2.0.1
  • Fix MP Group inspector
v0.2
  • Localization support! Reach out if you want to translate the mod to other languages for me!
  • Russian Localization by Terraria Phone&PC Team
v0.1.6
  • Added Light Hack tool
v0.1.5
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.10/Terraria 1.3.5.2
v0.1.4.10
  • Boss Summon category, other things I forgot about
  • HERO's Mod is now open source on GitHub.
v0.1.4.7
  • More reliable
  • Please update to tModLoader 0.9.2
v0.1.2
  • Fixed paused time related glitches
  • Fixed autopause related glitches
  • Fixed no items in inventory glitches
  • Added Flycam Tool (Video)
    • Movement keys to pan camera. Player will not move
    • Shift to speed up, Alt to slow down.
    • Use in conjunction with Infinite Reach for easy building
    • Right click to teleport character
  • Added onscreen instructions for teleporting in fullscreen map.
v0.1.1
  • Extension Tools Support
  • Item Browser
    • "Mod" Category
    • "Mod" Filter
    • A variety of Sorts for various categories
  • Bug Fixes
    • Rare case where nothing is clickable
v0.1.0.3
  • Item Browser
    • Shift click -> Instant Full Stack to inventory
    • Right click -> Grab 1 item at a time
    • Category for Mod Items, with subcategories for each Loaded Mod.
    • Fixed duplicate items in list.
  • Wet buff added to Buff menu
v0.1.0.1
  • Fixed ModBuff error.
v0.1
  • Initial Release
Current Bugs
  • Pausing time causes some UI problems.
  • No items in hotbar makes UI disappear.
HerosMod.png

THANKS SO MUCH DUDES! This mod is so amazing all i can make is swords, honestly. can you teach me something? also you probally wont see this but if you do... thanks ;)
[doublepost=1532378165][/doublepost]:golem: GOLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem::golem: imposters! -> :nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph::nymph: my fav -> :passionate:
[doublepost=1532378242][/doublepost]why do they merge? >_<

Back
Top Bottom