tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Discussion in 'Released' started by HERO, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Treasure367

Treasure367 Terrarian

it doesn't work id like a version that i can get of the website because my mod browser does not work.

2. Treasure367

Treasure367 Terrarian

everytime i try and load a world any world with any character the game crashes in an instant, im playing on a mac laptop witch might be the fault for it. i this can be fixed id really enjoy that.

3. DarkoOfTheVoid

DarkoOfTheVoid Terrarian

how do i disable certain functions like the inventory editor? i have been trying to find out but i just cant find a way and i just want time controls, waypoints, npc spawner and miscellaneous enabled

4. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

You manage that with the permission groups in Multiplayer. If you mean single player, you can't.

5. awdgggo

awdgggo Terrarian

How do you block items?

6. Sanslon

Sanslon Terrarian

Hi can I have an older version of the mod I'm using terraria version 1.3.3.3 and tmodloader version 0.8.3.5 is it possible that I get a version of this mod that works on such versions?

Please Reply

7. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Don't think that is possible

Unless this works, no: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zcvd71w35r8cx5t/HEROsMod.tmod

8. =ADK= NaerenVastir

=ADK= NaerenVastir Terrarian

got a fairly major bug here. I usually play with my UI scale around 130% due to the resolution i play on. most often, when at i'm this scale, the misc options tab does not appear on the screen. the only way to get it back is to reset the UI scaling and slowly bring it back up. this isnt game breaking, as i only have to do it once (for the lighting effects) per session. but if i close out the game for any reason, i have to do it all again. is there somewhere other than here that i can give you a breakdown of the things i did to trigger the issue and the workarounds i found?

9. Strken

Strken Terrarian

Tried to search through this massive thread and the documentation, but couldn’t find anything.

Is there a way to just place new users into the default group and not require a login unless they want/need elevated privileges?

10. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Not yet. Someday.

11. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Spazmatism

Always up to date my :red:

12. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

That link is always the latest, and the latest works on the latest official tModLoader.

13. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Spazmatism

I just downloaded the latest tmodloader and it says it's for an older version

14. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

show me. Because the latest is on 0.10.1.5. Some people are downloading other unofficial versions of tmodloader or misreading the error message. Show a screenshot of terraria when you get the load error.

15. xBlazingMemex

xBlazingMemex Terrarian

why does it always crash i have a tmodloader 0.10.1.5 please fix

16. Chris 3

Chris 3 Terrarian

Whenever I load up my world and attempt to go into "Misc Options" and or "Extension tools" they will not load

17. NotAWalrus

NotAWalrus Terrarian

i have a problem. whenever i try to enable the mod when i reload i get this error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 134
    at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 24, 2019 ---
    then my game crashes

18. Yureii

Yureii Terrarian

Is there any way to disable having to login and the associated debuff? I want to host a server using this but I only want other people who don't need to use this mods features have to login.

Also this seems to disable Terraria Overhauls feature in which the player spawns in at their last sessions location.

19. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Once 0.11 happens I can add that.

Yureii likes this.
  20. Tsg TheSmartyGamer

Tsg TheSmartyGamer Steampunker

Is hero back? It just got an update, or is someone else updating it now?