tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

ah you mean the misc tab that removes the arrow to hide the whole bar having it stuck open...? and doesn't work? i'm going to check for mod conflict..
no, there is no mod interference, [Tv1.3.5.2, tMLv0.10.1.5, HERO's mod v0.2.2], is there a way for me to get logs?

Last edited:
ah you mean the misc tab that removes the arrow to hide the whole bar having it stuck open...? and doesn't work? i'm going to check for mod conflict..
no, there is no mod interference, [Tv1.3.5.2, tMLv0.10.1.5, HERO's mod v0.2.2], is there a way for me to get logs?
The arrow doesn't work if you aren't on 100% zoom and don't resize the window.

ah, i see.. i do like having my UI at 125%... will there be a fix for this, or will i have to switch whenever i want to use sub tabs..?
what's weird is the "change weather time" sub-tab works but "Misc. Options" and "Extension Tools" don't

Last edited:
ah, i see.. i do like having my UI at 125%... will there be a fix for this, or will i have to switch whenever i want to use sub tabs..?
what's weird is the "change weather time" sub-tab works but "Misc. Options" and "Extension Tools" don't
Theres a lot of weird legacy code I don't have time trying to fix, but maybe I can look into this for a bit, no promises.

Odd glitch. might be on my side, but I don't know. Infinite reach doesn't work. I restarted terraria, uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, and changed around in scaling, but nothing fixes it.

So, is there any way to make the usually temporary buffs act as permanent ones? I tried just spamming 9s into the number box (like most people looking for permanent buffs) and it just says 115d on the buff timer.

How do i use admin, every time i try to go on my world in host in play and register it puts me in default it wont give me admin in my own world please help thanks. :)
[doublepost=1550901780,1550901692][/doublepost]
why is the UI not showing , i install the hero mod , and i dont see the UI at the bottom
its 115 days irl it should last you just do that every time you log in it should be fine
[doublepost=1550901829][/doublepost]
So, is there any way to make the usually temporary buffs act as permanent ones? I tried just spamming 9s into the number box (like most people looking for permanent buffs) and it just says 115d on the buff timer.
sorry wrong reply
[doublepost=1550901850][/doublepost]its 115 days irl it should last you just do that every time you log in it should be fine

I'm sorry if this question as been asked... I've searched everywhere through google and through the mod itself...
Is there a way to disable log ins?
Sometimes its frustrating if players are attempting to join and they're frozen. Especially if they get killed by a mob and then the log in window goes away and they have to try logging in again before they die.

I'm sorry if this question as been asked... I've searched everywhere through google and through the mod itself...
Is there a way to disable log ins?
Sometimes its frustrating if players are attempting to join and they're frozen. Especially if they get killed by a mob and then the log in window goes away and they have to try logging in again before they die.
not yet

v0.2.4 released - Chest Protection

A popular request for protecting chests has now been added. Thanks Everni. Protect chests in a Region by checking the "Protect Chests" checkbox. Only users with edit permissions for that region will be able to access the chest.

We'd really like feedback, and continued suggestions from the community.

So I use HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet (for the paint tool) to build and every time I want to switch to Cheat Sheet or HERO's Mod I have to minimize the different UIs. I think that if you could somehow move the UI so you can make it more accessible it would be pretty helpful. This might already be a feature I am missing but if not this is just a suggestion.

8129b6973bb0207a68ae5ac4946e0805.png

They overlap each other which is kind of annoying. If moving the UI could be added that would be great but its just my opinion.

So I use HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet (for the paint tool) to build and every time I want to switch to Cheat Sheet or HERO's Mod I have to minimize the different UIs. I think that if you could somehow move the UI so you can make it more accessible it would be pretty helpful. This might already be a feature I am missing but if not this is just a suggestion.

8129b6973bb0207a68ae5ac4946e0805.png

They overlap each other which is kind of annoying. If moving the UI could be added that would be great but its just my opinion.

Never realized that. Maybe an option to move it to the left side or even make it draggable would do the trick.

It doesn't work for me, is there a possible solution?
I have installed step by step, I have seen tutorials, I have installed the MoD manually and from the search engine TModLoader mods, I also activated the MoD, but it still does not work.
Help please, sorry my bad english.

What are you having an issue with specifically? Are you receiving an error when enabling it or entering a game? Could you provide screenshots or logs?

What are you having an issue with specifically? Are you receiving an error when enabling it or entering a game? Could you provide screenshots or logs?
I'm sorry I didn't specify it, I'll try to explain myself a little better.
There really is no error, but, when you enter the game, it's like playing in vanilla, but I have the mod downloaded and activated.

Back
Top Bottom