• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Oliverrook

Terrarian
So, just started a new world, and for some reason, nobody can place blocks, including me the Admin. Tried messing with the modify terrain permissions and user groups to no effect.

jopojelly

Retinazer
So, just started a new world, and for some reason, nobody can place blocks, including me the Admin. Tried messing with the modify terrain permissions and user groups to no effect.
I've seen this recently on the tmodloader discord. Unless heros is your only mod, I don't think it is related. I've heard PinkyMod and other mods mentioned, but yeah, just narrow it down

AofJustice

Terrarian
Hey Everyone , I have a simple question :

Is there any way to actually disable the "Automatically disable Smart Cursor" thing via settings so I could use Smart Cursor in the Infinite Reach mode given by the mod ?

Well it's working on Terraria Patcher but since Terraria Patcher isn't compatible with Hero's mod I wanted to ask if there is a way to re-enable it on this Mod . Would be awesome if somebody knows how to activate it again .

I found nothing in the extracted "Hero's Mod.tmod" config file. Maybe I am also just blind ;)

Thanks in advance

jopojelly

Retinazer
Hey Everyone , I have a simple question :

Is there any way to actually disable the "Automatically disable Smart Cursor" thing via settings so I could use Smart Cursor in the Infinite Reach mode given by the mod ?

Well it's working on Terraria Patcher but since Terraria Patcher isn't compatible with Hero's mod I wanted to ask if there is a way to re-enable it on this Mod . Would be awesome if somebody knows how to activate it again .

I found nothing in the extracted "Hero's Mod.tmod" config file. Maybe I am also just blind ;)

Thanks in advance
No, that's there so the game doesn't crash. Maybe Terraria Patcher does it a way that works, but I don't know what that could be.

Is there still no fix for the "Invalid Operation in this State" bug? I've been wanting to do a modded playthrough on a dedicated server but this bug has always made that impossible.

Top Bottom