1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Discussion in 'Released' started by HERO, Jun 5, 2016.

1. bobby0502

bobby0502 Terrarian

i cant register on the sever on hero mod

2. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

do you have logs or anything? I'll need more details to help.

Also, make sure to read that.
    JavidPack/HEROsMod

3. kackarot58

kackarot58 Terrarian

Can undo reveal map? I thought I could redo it and hide it again.

4. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Nope. You can delete the map files for your player though, they are in the Players folder

5. Oliverrook

Oliverrook Terrarian

So, just started a new world, and for some reason, nobody can place blocks, including me the Admin. Tried messing with the modify terrain permissions and user groups to no effect.

6. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

I've seen this recently on the tmodloader discord. Unless heros is your only mod, I don't think it is related. I've heard PinkyMod and other mods mentioned, but yeah, just narrow it down

7. Hiruzen

Hiruzen Terrarian

alright thanks for the help :)

8. AofJustice

AofJustice Terrarian

Hey Everyone , I have a simple question :

Is there any way to actually disable the "Automatically disable Smart Cursor" thing via settings so I could use Smart Cursor in the Infinite Reach mode given by the mod ?

Well it's working on Terraria Patcher but since Terraria Patcher isn't compatible with Hero's mod I wanted to ask if there is a way to re-enable it on this Mod . Would be awesome if somebody knows how to activate it again .

I found nothing in the extracted "Hero's Mod.tmod" config file. Maybe I am also just blind ;)

Thanks in advance

9. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

No, that's there so the game doesn't crash. Maybe Terraria Patcher does it a way that works, but I don't know what that could be.

AofJustice likes this.
  10. Clockwork Madoka

Clockwork Madoka Terrarian

Is there still no fix for the "Invalid Operation in this State" bug? I've been wanting to do a modded playthrough on a dedicated server but this bug has always made that impossible.

11. AofJustice

AofJustice Terrarian

Aight thanks for answear ^^

12. Thepurifyer

Thepurifyer Terrarian

What about an option to delete evil biomes?

13. Echoherb

Echoherb Terrarian

Can you disable the "right click to teleport" feature?

14. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

yeah, if you take away your permissions for teleport. (As in, not in the admin group)

15. Echoherb

Echoherb Terrarian

How do I do this? I only play single player.

16. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

well, then you can't. You automatically have all permissions in SP

17. Echoherb

Echoherb Terrarian

Okay good to know. An option to turn it off would be nice for people like me that don't want to be tempted to use it, but I guess it's not a big deal.

18. Oats

Oats Terrarian

I tried going into a multiplayer and im the host and have Default status and cant fix anything

19. Godlyhaxx

Godlyhaxx Terrarian

you have to set up an admin acc, look up how to do it

20. Oats

Oats Terrarian

This worked but i try to let my friends access waypoints but they say they cant.