tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I finally figured out what's wrong with HERO's Mod and Rockos ARPG. When you stop the time, and have Rockos ARPG enabled, ARPG breaks. When you unfreeze time, it works fine again.

This mod by itself is what made want to play Terraria again. It makes building much more awesome and easy.
Thanks a lot.

I finally figured out what's wrong with HERO's Mod and Rockos ARPG. When you stop the time, and have Rockos ARPG enabled, ARPG breaks. When you unfreeze time, it works fine again.
Certain mods use Main.time to do things, so freezing the time may cause issues. (especially drawing)

If you host a server using this mod, does everyone who wants to join the server also need to have the mod downloaded?

If you host a server using this mod, does everyone who wants to join the server also need to have the mod downloaded?
I'm pretty sure tML servers syncs mods between clients, or at least it should if set so in Hero's Mod config. My bet is 'yes', but let's wait for Hero to answer.

Everyone needs to have tmodloader. Tmodloader will sync the mods, so it will automatically download when you join a server using the mod.

That's really cool, I wish I could learn to code, but I've never found any tutorials that aren't either way too advanced or way to simple...

Hey Hero I am gonna make suggestions...

• Magnet: Grab All Items on the Entire Map.
  • Accessories: Adds more accessory slots next to the other ones. Up to 8 (9 in expert) can be added. There is an option to make them visible, along with vanity accessory slots, and dyes. Even if you have accessories equipped there and accidentally turn them off, nothing is lost when you turn them back on.
  • Spawn Rates: Replaces the Disable monsters button with an option to change spawn rates to 0x, 0.5x 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, and 30x their normal rates.
  • Butcher: Kills all NPCs. There is an option to only kill Hostile NPCs too.

Hey Hero I am gonna make suggestions...

• Magnet: Grab All Items on the Entire Map.
  • Accessories: Adds more accessory slots next to the other ones. Up to 8 (9 in expert) can be added. There is an option to make them visible, along with vanity accessory slots, and dyes. Even if you have accessories equipped there and accidentally turn them off, nothing is lost when you turn them back on.
  • Spawn Rates: Replaces the Disable monsters button with an option to change spawn rates to 0x, 0.5x 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, and 30x their normal rates.
  • Butcher: Kills all NPCs. There is an option to only kill Hostile NPCs too.
These are all available in Cheat Sheet.

I tried just now and the Cheat Sheet Mod Breaks. I would kinda like to see these features in one mod.
It breaks? Is this the Paused Time issue?

Anyway, I'm using Cheat Sheet as a bit of a testing ground. They might make it into Hero's Mod eventually.

It breaks? Is this the Paused Time issue?

Anyway, I'm using Cheat Sheet as a bit of a testing ground. They might make it into Hero's Mod eventually.

I mean normally in Cheat Sheet there is an arrow, and it is just a bit left of the center of the screen. The arrow for the Hero's Mod is closer to the center. Only one arrow shows up when I got both enabled, and K (a button option to pull up the box) doesn't do anything. My experience is that these two mods contradict each other and aren't compatible.

Back
Top Bottom