tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I mean normally in Cheat Sheet there is an arrow, and it is just a bit left of the center of the screen. The arrow for the Hero's Mod is closer to the center. Only one arrow shows up when I got both enabled, and K (a button option to pull up the box) doesn't do anything. My experience is that these two mods contradict each other and aren't compatible.
Well they are compatible, I'm using them together just fine.

I think not, but that's a good suggestion. It might already be with the mod, but IDK because I haven't spent must time with it.
I've been loking for a mod with freecam feverishly because it's 100% necessary for capturing a gif of something I've created.

I've been loking for a mod with freecam feverishly because it's 100% necessary for capturing a gif of something I've created.
I dont know if there is such a mod, but you might be able to find one if your truely dedicated. My suggestion is go here, and make a thread to either request a free camera mod is made, or request a link to a mod with free camera.

I don't know if someone said this already but, there is a bug. When you pause the time, you can't move the item browser up or down with the mouse wheel. It is a bit annoying.

If you are having trouble with the download link I have added an alternative mediafire download link to the main post.

I wish that mod could work with normal servers :<

Still good for building though. But can you please add buff "wet" to buff window? I want my fishron mount to be quick c:

Last edited:
I wish that mod could work with normal servers :<

Still good for building though. But can you please add buff "wet" to buff window? I want my fishron mount to be quick c:
Good idea. While technically a debuff, it is useful, so I've added it.

Update Released:

v0.1.0.3
  • Item Browser
    • Shift click -> Instant Full Stack to inventory
    • Right click -> Grab 1 item at a time
    • Category for Mod Items, with subcategories for each Loaded Mod.
    • Fixed duplicate items in list.
  • Wet buff added to Buff menu

I updated HERO's mod but I am still crashing.

https://gyazo.com/a7715c4fd49961383c54ad0985021bde
I bet if you quit out of Terraria and tried again, it would work. Even though you updated, the old tmod is still the loaded mod, so when you reload, since the old one had the problem, you'd still get the problem at least once. If not, let me know your exact steps and I'll see if I can reproduce the error.

I bet if you quit out of Terraria and tried again, it would work. Even though you updated, the old tmod is still the loaded mod, so when you reload, since the old one had the problem, you'd still get the problem at least once. If not, let me know your exact steps and I'll see if I can reproduce the error.
Reloaded tMod and I still crash. I've also tried getting rid of HERO's mod from the folder and reinstall it.

What I'm doing is:
1. Open the game
2. Go to mods
3. Activate all
4. Game crashes almost instantly

But

If I

1. Go to mod sources
2. Build + Reload my mod
3. Everything works
BUT
4. HERO's mod is outdated.

Sorry to bother you but I'm having issues reloading the mod without crashing it, this is apparently the runtime error I get from the logs, any idea how I can fix this?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HEROsMod.UIKit.UIComponents.ItemBrowser.Unload() in C:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UIComponents\ItemBrowser.cs:line 310
at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.ItemBrowser.Unload() in C:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\ItemBrowser.cs:line 61
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Unload() in C:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\Mod.cs:line 141
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIMods.ReloadMods(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.do_Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
They're trying to fix this. I have this problem aswell

Back
Top Bottom