tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I ave fixed my item browser issue by installing another mod, but i cant place my items into the item reforger. any tips?

I cant update it to 0.1.0.4, even if im reloading, it stays on 0.1.0.3
i need help too with heros mod ^_^ but also >_< its because i try getting the download on but it s ays i have to launch a program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1466834372,1466834295][/doublepost]and i have no idea what program :golem::golem::golem:
[doublepost=1466834411][/doublepost]this is annoying :( ;(;(
[doublepost=1466834502][/doublepost]:kingslime:
[doublepost=1466834573][/doublepost]
I've already done that and still doesn't work.
well I got annoyed by it telling me to GET A NEW PROGRAM and i have no idea what one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1466834638][/doublepost]this has been for a whole day now :sigh::sigh::sigh:
[doublepost=1466834784][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1466834814][/doublepost]lol i couldnt send image
sorry for the long comment

i need help too with heros mod ^_^ but also >_< its because i try getting the download on but it s ays i have to launch a program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1466834372,1466834295][/doublepost]and i have no idea what program :golem::golem::golem:
[doublepost=1466834411][/doublepost]this is annoying :( ;(;(
[doublepost=1466834502][/doublepost]:kingslime:
[doublepost=1466834573][/doublepost]
well I got annoyed by it telling me to GET A NEW PROGRAM and i have no idea what one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1466834638][/doublepost]this has been for a whole day now :sigh::sigh::sigh:
[doublepost=1466834784][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1466834814][/doublepost]lol i couldnt send image
sorry for the long comment
I'm not sure, but it sounds like you are trying to open the .tmod file from the file browser. This is not what you want to do. First, you install tModLoader, a Terraria modification that loads other mods (in their tmod form), then you download HERO's mod. I'd suggest carefully following the instructions presented halfway though this video:

It did not delete your worlds. Go to 6:07 in the video.
Yes actually, it is deleting my characters...Whenever I save and exit, then restart terraria, my character is blank. No picture, health boosts, mana boosts....nothing... Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? It's also deleting the WORLD! I'm losing EVERYTHING because of this mod!!

Yes actually, it is deleting my characters...Whenever I save and exit, then restart terraria, my character is blank. No picture, health boosts, mana boosts....nothing... Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? It's also deleting the WORLD! I'm losing EVERYTHING because of this mod!!
lol tmodloader wouldnt delete your chara or world

well, then why are they blank?
if you use tmod you'll use tmod folder, and if you reinstall terraria you should get back your vanilla save data.
to move vanilla save data just copy your vanilla players and worlds to tmod folder.
If your save data gone forever thats mean you delete your chara and world by accident

Attachments

• Untitleds.png
    Untitleds.png
    37 KB · Views: 265
well, then why are they blank?
If you mean the player shows up, but the picture is blank, that sounds like a custom save error. I'm pretty sure all of that code is well written in this mod, so it might be another mods fault if you have any. If anything, you can delete the .tplr file for the character and the .twld file for the world and try again. Also make sure you are on latest

I am not able to play modded terraria as of right now, is there an update for this mod or tmodloader i need to install? I try playing modded, but it only loads vanilla...any helpful ideas?

I am not able to play modded terraria as of right now, is there an update for this mod or tmodloader i need to install? I try playing modded, but it only loads vanilla...any helpful ideas?
If it's loading vanilla, maybe steam updated your install for some reason, or maybe you made a backup and are running that instead of tmodloader. Vanilla exe is about 6.8 MB vs tmodloader's 7.7MB, check that. The icon should also be a fatter tree compared to vanilla.

If it's loading vanilla, maybe steam updated your install for some reason, or maybe you made a backup and are running that instead of tmodloader. Vanilla exe is about 6.8 MB vs tmodloader's 7.7MB, check that. The icon should also be a fatter tree compared to vanilla.
thanks, i had somehow removed the files but i have fixed it

It takes less than a minute to watch the part of the video I linked you. I spent more time typing out this response than you did reading my own or watching what I linked you. No your worlds and characters have not been deleted. tmod does not even touch the originals. If you cannot even watch a video to find out where your originals are then I assume you aren't following any instructions given, you didn't follow the instructions in the video, and you are haphazardly modding without following any guidelines. When you have actually taken the time to watch the video and understand your worlds and characters are not gone, restart the whole video, and redo the steps. Running around saying the mod deleted your worlds/characters is ridiculous.

No the mod did not delete your files.

I ave fixed my item browser issue by installing another mod, but i cant place my items into the item reforger. any tips?

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. You are using multiple mods. Your issues all probably stem from using multiple mods that have compatibility issues in the first place. You haven't given us any information on what mods you are using and you are saying files disappear and reappear on your disk. You were probably in the wrong folder.

Last edited:
that's odd.
I'm using win10 and using multi mods and I'm not having any issues with this mod.
Although I'm not sure if this sorta matters but is your Terraria the Steam version or GOG version?
Cause as I stated I'm not sure if you have either version of Terraria, though I could be wrong.

that's odd.
I'm using win10 and using multi mods and I'm not having any issues with this mod.
Although I'm not sure if this sorta matters but is your Terraria the Steam version or GOG version?
Cause as I stated I'm not sure if you have either version of Terraria, though I could be wrong.
I have the Steam version of Terraria

Back
Top Bottom