tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

oooh!!! What about an option that allows to sort the buffs? The window seems to be a little hard to find a certain one, especially with mods :confused:
[doublepost=1477111087,1477110901][/doublepost]
oooh!!! What about an option that allows to sort the buffs? The window seems to be a little hard to find a certain one, especially with mods :confused:

This is one of the best mods out there! I use it all the time :3

I receive this error upon uploading the mod...

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.KeyCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.Clone()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

What about an option to spawn events? Would be thankful if you add that!
Oh yeah, we never added that back in. It's coming.

I receive this error upon uploading the mod...

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.KeyCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.Clone()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
This is a tmodloader bug that just happens sometimes, just try again.

oooh!!! What about an option that allows to sort the buffs? The window seems to be a little hard to find a certain one, especially with mods
The buff window could use some features, I agree.

Are either of these two feasible if you're willing to add them?

1. An option to enable/disable Halloween and Christmas at any time

2. An option to remove the tab at the bottom of the screen (for us easily-distracted folk), allowing access to the menu only with a hotkey

Why "view connected players" option working only for admins? I cant enable this in group management.
And its possible to do teleport to player function working like wormhole potion, just click player head on map?
And i have other problem, why text like "Invalid command, type /help for a list of commands" and other text by server is black? I cant read it

Last edited:
i have two questions.

1:Is this mod multiplayer compaitible?

2:Dose this mod work on Terraria 1.3.3?
[doublepost=1478733827,1478733750][/doublepost]i meant dose.....

i have two questions.

1:Is this mod multiplayer compaitible?

2:Dose this mod work on Terraria 1.3.3?
[doublepost=1478733827,1478733750][/doublepost]i meant dose.....
The whole point is that it's MP compatible, so yes. And yes for the other q.

I haven't seen any further development of one of my favorite mods, Terramod, but one of my favorite features from that was that you are able to edit the stats of your weapons in-game using chat commands without having to overwrite any sort of files and permanently make the weapons that way; Instead it was on a weapon-to-weapon basis. For instance, you could type into the chat to source what projectile a specific blizzard staff rains down. For instance, stynger bolts, and modify the damage and use-speed using chat commands as well so say that it rains 100 damage bolts slowly. But if you spawned in another blizzard staff it would be just a regular blizzard staff. And you could switch between the weapons without conflict because the modifications are to only that specific instance of the weapon. Is there any possible news on extensions like that coming to this mod, or if I could make my own extension to do such a thing?

Hey i just downloaded the mod and when i try to host a server it freezes me and makes me put in a username and password... the thing is how to i set this said username and password

excuse jopo how about this one the clentaminator icon that does this: after click on it it opens your world map, then it shows the solutions that exist, then click on them like paint, while pressing left click it colors the tiles on the map depending on the solution that you choose. this is for make easy to clean your world if the corruption/crimson or hallow gets out of control, or your personal controled underground/cavern section you want, in case to turn dirt to mud the solution will be one that solutions mod has the deep green solution in order to avoid using dynamite to destroy your world or jungle.

Back
Top Bottom