tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

hey jopo quick question....
has this been updated to work with 1.3.4 yet?

until the developers say it that version is released there gonna be more annoyed from the millions of terraria players that dosent have other games to play beside terraria
suggestions
1-your homework
2-check other games from steam that has been already released that are not terraria.
3-make a new character and world from 1.3.4.3
4-if you have consoles play them
5-if you have friends make a hardcore run of your choice Normal/expert vainilla-tmodloader
I could go from more but if you cannot wait thats your problem.
because never made a developer mad about the million already posts on the forums regarding of such subject people.

I installed the mod and I made a server and I didnt have the creative GUI thing so I told my friend to play around with the GUI thing and he finally got me to the admin group. A day later I joined my server again and me and my friend didnt have that gui thing when we logged in help. Did i do something wron?

until the developers say it that version is released there gonna be more annoyed from the millions of terraria players that dosent have other games to play beside terraria
suggestions
1-your homework
2-check other games from steam that has been already released that are not terraria.
3-make a new character and world from 1.3.4.3
4-if you have consoles play them
5-if you have friends make a hardcore run of your choice Normal/expert vainilla-tmodloader
I could go from more but if you cannot wait thats your problem.
because never made a developer mad about the million already posts on the forums regarding of such subject people.
-Bake a pie, then send me a picture of it and I can pretend to eat it
-Write a book
-Browse the forums
-Make lists of things for people to do!

SeemsGood , i've been using Jake's Terraria hack to have some sort of creative mode :cool:
if this updates im sure i wont be using that anymore

Hey Hero, I...um ran into a situation. I was playing around with the mod and I accidentally put myself in the group that doesn't have access to mod powers. I tried making another login and the creative tools were not showing up. Please help.

Hey Hero, I...um ran into a situation. I was playing around with the mod and I accidentally put myself in the group that doesn't have access to mod powers. I tried making another login and the creative tools were not showing up. Please help.
You can delete or modify the herosmodconfig.json in the save directory.

I am getting this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Unload() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\Mod.cs:line 164
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Interface.ModLoaderMenus(Main main, Int32 selectedMenu, String[] buttonNames, Single[] buttonScales, Int32[] buttonVerticalSpacing, Int32& offY, Int32& spacing, Int32& numButtons)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I recently had to reinstall Terraria and TModLoader because the both stopped working and they work again, but Hero's Mod causes errors. Other Mods like Thorium or Tremor cause no problems. TModloader is on Terraria 1.3.3.3 and, in case it is needed:
My normal Terraria is at 1.3.4.3.

i saw in the vid that hero was copying and pasting a building how is this possible
upload_2016-11-27_17-25-33.png

i reallyyyyyyyyy want you add a new button that can let we use something like "ServerSideCharacter true " in the tshock
my friend use a old old player with many imba item then join in my server,but that time , my server just have a new player and a new world!my game time is broken!
so if the mod can save the player in the server pc ,and let the people cant use there own file,and use the file in the server pc,just like the "ServerSideCharacter true " in the tshock ! the server will be better,and the mod better also!
i think there are so many people agree with me!
[doublepost=1480320289,1480320264][/doublepost]
i reallyyyyyyyyy want you add a new button that can let we use something like "ServerSideCharacter true " in the tshock
my friend use a old old player with many imba item then join in my server,but that time , my server just have a new player and a new world!my game time is broken!
so if the mod can save the player in the server pc ,and let the people cant use there own file,and use the file in the server pc,just like the "ServerSideCharacter true " in the tshock ! the server will be better,and the mod better also!
i think there are so many people agree with me!
@HERO

Back
Top Bottom