tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Are you supposed to be able to not connect to friends while this is installed or is that a bug of sorts? (Keep losing connection before i even join the game)
Should work, are you and all your friends up to date on tmod and heros mod?

No dont even think my friend knows about heros mod. XD
[doublepost=1482383251,1482383209][/doublepost]and yes i'm up to date

i've followed all the things below and i copied everything but then I went to open it and It said System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteanworks': the specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld-tunOwnAppID) at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initalize() at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initalize(Nullable`1 mode) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

What do I do or i something wrong?

can this work on terraria 1.3.4? can i use a 1.3.4 map on 1.3.1 if it doesnt?
The title is out of date, it's up to date.

i've followed all the things below and i copied everything but then I went to open it and It said System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteanworks': the specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld-tunOwnAppID) at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initalize() at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initalize(Nullable`1 mode) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

What do I do or i something wrong?
This is a tmodloader support question, not a heros mod question. Are you sure you are launching from the steam directory?
[doublepost=1482972045,1482972005][/doublepost]
How i put the register menu for register and be admin?
:joy:
First registered user is admin, other than that, you can modify the config json file in the save directory.

Changelog 1.4.4?
ls4b-1432553056-171806-medium

I have found a bug that can prevent players from (re?)connecting in multiplayer. To reproduce the bug:
  • load only this mod
  • start server
  • two players join (can be local or not)
  • neither player logs in (might not matter)
  • both players leave
  • now neither player can rejoin
This is with the current version 0.1.4.5 of this mod and the current tModLoader version 0.9.1.

When I start a server for my friends to play, it puts me into the default group when I log in. How do I change myself into an admin?
If you ran the server standalone, you should see a message there in the console, otherwise, open up "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" and set your group to -1.

Back
Top Bottom