tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

For some reason, this mod is not compatible with Terraria Patcher. The buttons in the tool bar don't appear and instead it just appears empty like so;
d095939afafa8dbd844c82db83173aa3.png

Also the game crashes when I try to open the fullscreen minimap, giving me this error (just ignore the non-English bits).
I most likely will have to consult Trenscend for this, but perhaps you might know what the issue is as well.
So far Terraria Patcher seems compatible with any other mods I've used in tandem, though (which to be honest aren't many).
That error seems to relate to the previous herosmod version, but I'm pretty sure it'll still have issues if you update, but try that. Thing about patchers is they modify things in ways I can't predict.

That error seems to relate to the previous herosmod version, but I'm pretty sure it'll still have issues if you update, but try that. Thing about patchers is they modify things in ways I can't predict.

Just downloaded the latest versions of both tmodloader and this mod, to no avail. I'll ask Trescend then, if you can't figure it out.

@jopojelly; I just tried out your cheatsheet mod, and this one does work.
Your worldgen previewer doesn't work, however, though I haven't tried this without Terraria Patcher.
So perhaps you can work out the differences here and see what's causing the issues.

I tried the update and now my hero's mod is stuck in 0.9.2.1 build! most of my mods dont work with 0.9.2 yet so i went back to 0.9.1 only find out that there is no previous versions for hero's mod ANYWHERE! i'm extremely distressed and just want the old 0.9.1 hero's mod version back. Does anyone have a link for hero's mod for tmodloader 0.9.1 (just before this update happened) and terraria 1.3.4.4???? if so please let me know asap. I can't play any of my worlds cuz they all had hero's mod and i can't play the update cuz my mods are not supported. I can't play modded terraria at all! Someone please help! thanks in advance!

I tried the update and now my hero's mod is stuck in 0.9.2.1 build! most of my mods dont work with 0.9.2 yet so i went back to 0.9.1 only find out that there is no previous versions for hero's mod ANYWHERE! i'm extremely distressed and just want the old 0.9.1 hero's mod version back. Does anyone have a link for hero's mod for tmodloader 0.9.1 (just before this update happened) and terraria 1.3.4.4???? if so please let me know asap. I can't play any of my worlds cuz they all had hero's mod and i can't play the update cuz my mods are not supported. I can't play modded terraria at all! Someone please help! thanks in advance!
My bad. Do you know where i can find the 0.9.1 mod file at then?
Well, the only reason a 0.9.1 mod wouldn't be compatible with 0.9.2 is if they really, really messed up.

I've attached a release from 0.9.1 as you wait though.

Attachments

• HEROsMod_v0.1.4.6.tmod.zip
    426.2 KB · Views: 254
I had the same problem with that. And i solved it to change my graphic card for running terraria to independent graphic card. (Nvidia)
So if you have two graphic card on your pc just try to change it.! :)

Well, the only reason a 0.9.1 mod wouldn't be compatible with 0.9.2 is if they really, really messed up.

I've attached a release from 0.9.1 as you wait though.
Thank you so much! Can't wait till all my other mods are updated for the new tmodloader! I will check later today but last I checked tremor remastered wasn't updated for the new tmodloader and serveral others were the same. Glad to see Hero's mod still on top of things! You guys are AWESOME! I love using Hero's mod to help me run my server and keep trouble away!

Prefix editor doesn't seem to know how to reforge the weapons dropped by Betsy. For example I dropped Sky Dragon's Fury into the slot and no prefixes show in the list. I can reforge other items just fine, but not those.

Prefix editor doesn't seem to know how to reforge the weapons dropped by Betsy. For example I dropped Sky Dragon's Fury into the slot and no prefixes show in the list. I can reforge other items just fine, but not those.
k, hope I can remember to fix that next time I work on it.

is there a way for multiplayer where we can use this mod without have that annoying register thing?
What do you proposed a server management mod does without any identification process?

I could try auto-logging in based on steamid or player, I'm just not sure what is best.

What do you proposed a server management mod does without any identification process?

I could try auto-logging in based on steamid or player, I'm just not sure what is best.
i mean like a way to disable it for like just 2 friends using the mod <_< not like a full blown server i just feel as though there should be a way to disable the registration in the config and just let people use the mod if they have it
perhaps adding a feature in the config for the mod that lets who ever is hosting change it to require a registration or not

Great mod, dude!
However, If I make a world with this mod and then enter it without mods, it will work correctly?

Greetings,

I've set up a server with a few mods ( Fishing3, HelpfulHotkeys, HEROsMod, imkSushisMod, and ThoriumMod) and I've been running into an issue that prevents people from playing by kicking them with the message "Invalid operation at this state." a couple seconds after they connect. The server console when this happens looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/Z4HzZfA.png. If people manage to log in with HEROsMod before they get booted, they get this error message:

3/25/2017 5:23:31 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.GetStream()
at Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.Terraria.Net.Sockets.ISocket.AsyncSend(Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketSendCallback callback, Object state)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPacket.Send(Int32 toClient, Int32 ignoreClient)
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.Network.SendDataToServer() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModNetwork\Network.cs:line 818
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.LoginService.RequestLogin(String username, String password) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModNetwork\LoginService.cs:line 93
at HEROsMod.HEROsModServices.LoginWindow.bLogin_onLeftClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsModServices\Login.cs:line 183
at HEROsMod.UIKit.UITextbox.KeyboardInput_newKeyEvent(Char obj) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\UIKit\UITextbox.cs:line 158
at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)
at Terraria.keyBoardInput.inKey.PreFilterMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.ProcessFilters(MSG& msg, Boolean& modified)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FPreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Restarting the server temporarily fixes the issue, but there isn't much else indicating what is happening and attempting to google it isn't going well. Do you know any ways to further try and debug this?

Thanks,
Nickel Bomber

Is there a version for Gamelauncher? :/ If not could you eventually make 1? I don't want to have to go through the trouble to get tModLoader :p

Back
Top Bottom