tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hi! Can I ask for this mod`s version for TML 0.8.3.5 please! i`ll be waiting for your answer!

It's not going to happen. Upgrade to the latest version of Terraria from wherever you bought the game from, reinstall a current version of tModLoader, and use current mods.

It seems there is a glitch atm where if the main admin is offline then other people will be thrown errors any time they try to do anything.

Maybe vanilla clients are trying to join?

nope, we have all been playing on it. It's my own server I get it on. we are also getting this:

The game has crashed!

The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.GetStream()
at Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.Terraria.Net.Sockets.ISocket.AsyncSend(Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketSendCallback callback, Object state)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPacket.Send(Int32 toClient, Int32 ignoreClient)
at MagicStorage.NetHelper.SendDeposit(Int32 ent, Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.DoDeposit(Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.TryDeposit(Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.HoverItemSlot(Int32 slot, Int32& hoverSlot)
at MagicStorage.UISlotZone.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at MagicStorage.MagicStorage.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

neither issues happen with Hero's mod disabled.

nope, we have all been playing on it. It's my own server I get it on. we are also getting this:

The game has crashed!

The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.GetStream()

neither issues happen with Hero's mod disabled.

Something is disconnecting your TCP connections between client and server. I'd look to firewalls, network "security" applications, and your router, as the most likely candidates for this.

But I'm joining via localhost...
I have the same exact issue as well. Reload your client fully, the mod seems to magically unload but all the UI and options are there. Restarting your client will fix the following:
c36BiuO.png

Even with HEROsMod being the only mod loaded. I did a test with a few friends to check other issues. Seems when some people get on my server it shows the whole toolbar when they only have access to waypoints only. Also the network code seems rather buggy not for sure if that is TModLoader itself but is totally different from TShock. Here is some screen shots when trying to teleport to area's, keep in mind sometimes they load fine when random areas will not load and you fall through a void (like the chunk didn't load). Again the network code is being butchered.
fDhVbuq.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same exact issue as well. Reload your client fully, the mod seems to magically unload but all the UI and options are there. Restarting your client will fix the following:
c36BiuO.png

Even with HEROsMod being the only mod loaded. I did a test with a few friends to check other issues. Seems when some people get on my server it shows the whole toolbar when they only have access to waypoints only. Also the network code seems rather buggy not for sure if that is TModLoader itself but is totally different from TShock. Here is some screen shots when trying to teleport to area's, keep in mind sometimes they load fine when random areas will not load and you fall through a void (like the chunk didn't load). Again the network code is being butchered.
fDhVbuq.jpg

This is the issue we have. But we have to reload the SERVER to get it to work again :/ Would love to use this mod but this bug and the UI scale bug just make it more hassle than it's worth :(

Great Mod. Works like a charm. But sometimes when I log on it'll make me an Admin sometimes not. On the server app it says type "/auth 553409". In game or on the server nothing happens. How do you become admin.

Thanks

Great Mod. Works like a charm. But sometimes when I log on it'll make me an Admin sometimes not. On the server app it says type "/auth 553409". In game or on the server nothing happens. How do you become admin.

Thanks

I believe the mod disabled every command on the server to clients especially /auth. To become admin for the mod itself, the first player that connects becomes admin by default. If that was broken then do the following: Make sure the server is not running or the client. Find your config under C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json. Look for the "players" section, find your username. Change group from 0 to -1 for your username section to give you admin access to the mod. If you need admin access for the server itself, disable the mod. Join your world and become admin from the /auth auth_code. Re-enable mod and you're good to go.

Last edited:
I believe the mod disabled every command on the server to clients especially /auth. To become admin for the mod itself, the first player that connects becomes admin by default. If that was broken then do the following: Make sure the server is not running or the client. Find your config under C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json. Look for the "players" section, find your username. Change group from 0 to -1 for your username section to give you admin access to the mod. If you need admin access for the server itself, disable the mod. Join your world and become admin from the /auth auth_code. Re-enable mod and you're good to go.
Thanks for the help. It worked :D

Back
Top Bottom