tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

can somebody help me with my problem whenever i try to host a world for me and my friends i always get put in the default group even though im the host... does anybody know how to fix this?

I found spelling error in English Lang file:
SmartCursorAutomaticallyDisabledInfinteReachMod=Smart Cursor automatically disabled in infinte reach mode.
word - " infinte "

I saw you need Translators.
Here unlocalized strings from ru-RU.lang.
I translated by myself.
I'm from Russia.

If you need beter localization for RUS lang, let me know. Current RUS translation looks like Machine Translate.

ItemBrowser.FilterName.ModFilter=Только Модификации
ItemBrowser.SortName.ItemID=ID Предмета
ItemBrowser.SortName.Value=Стоимость
ItemBrowser.SortName.Alphabetical=В Алфавитном Порядке
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Mod=Модификации
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Weapons=Оружие
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Melee=Ближнее
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Magic=Магическое
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Ranged=Дистанционное
ItemBrowser.SortName.UseAmmoType=Используемый Тип Амуниции
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Throwing=Метательное
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Summon=Призывающее
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Sentry=Турель
ItemBrowser.SortName.Damage=Урон
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Tools=Инструменты
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Pickaxes=Кирки
ItemBrowser.SortName.PickPower=Мощность Кирки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Axes=Топоры
ItemBrowser.SortName.AxePower=Мощность Топора
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Hammers=Молоты
ItemBrowser.SortName.HammerPower=Мощность Молота
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Armor=Броня
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Head=Голова
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Body=Тело
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Legs=Ноги
ItemBrowser.SortName.Defense=Защита
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Placeables=Размещаемые
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Tiles=Блоки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Walls=Стены
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Accessories=Аксессуары
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Ammo=Амуниция
ItemBrowser.SortName.AmmoType=Тип Амуниции
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Potions=Зелья
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Expert=Режим Эксперта
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Pets=Питомцы
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.LightPets=Питомцы Излучающие Свет
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Mounts=Маунты
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Dyes=Красители
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.BossSummons=Предметы Призыва Боссов
ItemBrowser.SortName.ProgressionOrder=Порядок Продвижения
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Consumables=Расходуемые
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Fishing=Рыбалка
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Poles=Удочки
ItemBrowser.SortName.PolePower=Мощность Удочки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Bait=Наживка
ItemBrowser.SortName.BaitPower=Мощность Наживки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.QuestFish=Квестовая Рыба
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Other=Прочее

I saw you need Translators.
Here unlocalized strings from ru-RU.lang.
I translated by myself.
I'm from Russia.

If you need beter localization for RUS lang, let me know. Current RUS translation looks like Machine Translate.

ItemBrowser.FilterName.ModFilter=Только Модификации
ItemBrowser.SortName.ItemID=ID Предмета
ItemBrowser.SortName.Value=Стоимость
ItemBrowser.SortName.Alphabetical=В Алфавитном Порядке
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Mod=Модификации
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Weapons=Оружие
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Melee=Ближнее
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Magic=Магическое
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Ranged=Дистанционное
ItemBrowser.SortName.UseAmmoType=Используемый Тип Амуниции
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Throwing=Метательное
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Summon=Призывающее
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Sentry=Турель
ItemBrowser.SortName.Damage=Урон
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Tools=Инструменты
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Pickaxes=Кирки
ItemBrowser.SortName.PickPower=Мощность Кирки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Axes=Топоры
ItemBrowser.SortName.AxePower=Мощность Топора
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Hammers=Молоты
ItemBrowser.SortName.HammerPower=Мощность Молота
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Armor=Броня
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Head=Голова
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Body=Тело
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Legs=Ноги
ItemBrowser.SortName.Defense=Защита
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Placeables=Размещаемые
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Tiles=Блоки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Walls=Стены
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Accessories=Аксессуары
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Ammo=Амуниция
ItemBrowser.SortName.AmmoType=Тип Амуниции
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Potions=Зелья
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Expert=Режим Эксперта
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Pets=Питомцы
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.LightPets=Питомцы Излучающие Свет
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Mounts=Маунты
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Dyes=Красители
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.BossSummons=Предметы Призыва Боссов
ItemBrowser.SortName.ProgressionOrder=Порядок Продвижения
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Consumables=Расходуемые
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Fishing=Рыбалка
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Poles=Удочки
ItemBrowser.SortName.PolePower=Мощность Удочки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Bait=Наживка
ItemBrowser.SortName.BaitPower=Мощность Наживки
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.QuestFish=Квестовая Рыба
ItemBrowser.CategoryName.Other=Прочее
Thanks a lot, I've put these in so they'll be in the next update. I can't judge the quality of translations I have, but if you see something weird in any mod, feel free to propose a change. I put together this guide for people willing to translate for mods, it makes it a little easier to manage since sometimes copy and pasting new translations takes a bit of searching and manual labor. https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Contributing-Localization

Thanks a lot, I've put these in so they'll be in the next update. I can't judge the quality of translations I have, but if you see something weird in any mod, feel free to propose a change. I put together this guide for people willing to translate for mods, it makes it a little easier to manage since sometimes copy and pasting new translations takes a bit of searching and manual labor. https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Contributing-Localization

Thanks Jopojelly! Rus localization is not really bad, but some strings in file really Machine Translated Garbage.
I change this strings and use your guide.
Good luck in developing the mod.

Can you make an update where debuffs do nothing in godmode? because its really annoying when your making a base or arena or whatever and an enemy that does curse pops out of nowhere and you cant do anything! i would really appreciate it and so would every other builder out there! much love!

Adding the "Teleport to Players" permission in Group Management does not enable it for other players in the Default group even though it's getting added to the json file. Other permissions are getting enabled/disabled fine such as Fly Camera. Everything else is working so far. Love how clean and simple this mod is, but unfortunately our small group only wants that one permission and it doesn't work. Relogging also does nothing.

json: https://i.imgur.com/BOj4fA3.png

Mods:

"XItemStats",
"EasierBossLoot",
"MagicStorage",
"WingSlot",
"VeinMiner",
"HamstarHelpers",
"RecipeBrowser",
"BossChecklist",
"ThoriumMod",
"ShorterRespawn",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"HEROsMod"

EDIT: Cancel that. Had a user able to log in first but not a 2nd time - not until I removed Heros Mod. Hope this mod gets fixed. I'd love to be able to use it.

Last edited:
How do you unban people? My friend banned my other friend, then he got banned and we don't know how to unban people... don't read too much into it, just answer the question! XD

How do you unban people? My friend banned my other friend, then he got banned and we don't know how to unban people... don't read too much into it, just answer the question! XD

Check your Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader folder. I think the HEROsModDatabase.json file has ban data for each player.

Ban is a vanilla thing, it is in the install directory I think. banlist.txt. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria

error mod not working

Attachments

• gli.png
    gli.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 270
I've just installed this mod the other day (alongside Thorium, in case that helps), and I have a really odd issue. When using a Controller (Xbox One) and clicking "Infinite Reach", the game literally goes into slow motion and becomes unworkable - this effect is immediately resolved by using the mouse. The second I touch the mouse, it goes back to normal and works as expected.

I couldn't find anything on this issue; is this a known problem, and is there a fix for it?

Hello all. New to heros mod and Terraria itself for that matter. I'm having what seems to be a compatibility issue between hero's mod and the split screen mod. I am unable to type in the popup box to login to my server account. I am assuming it has something to do with how the split screen mod is set up for detecting peripherals. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if anyone can be of assistance. I haven't yet had time to read through all 47 pages lol
TNX!

I've just installed this mod the other day (alongside Thorium, in case that helps), and I have a really odd issue. When using a Controller (Xbox One) and clicking "Infinite Reach", the game literally goes into slow motion and becomes unworkable - this effect is immediately resolved by using the mouse. The second I touch the mouse, it goes back to normal and works as expected.

I couldn't find anything on this issue; is this a known problem, and is there a fix for it?
I think someone mentioned this before, but hardly anyone uses controllers for terraria on desktop so it's not a big concern. You can make an issue if you'd like: https://github.com/JavidPack/HEROsMod/issues

If you resize the window it'll mess up. (I'm looking into fixes.) If you never resized the window, let me know.
I'm used to play the game in bigger UI scale with high resolution. Could you please fix the problem with broken mics. options in bigger UI scale? o_O

So I've been having this issue for a while, I'll do my best to explain it but basically whenever I teleport by right clicking on the map, my character will always teleport away from my cursor. Weirdly enough the further I try to teleport from the map's center the further it places my character from the cursor. Is there any way to fix that ?

Back
Top Bottom