tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

So, just started a new world, and for some reason, nobody can place blocks, including me the Admin. Tried messing with the modify terrain permissions and user groups to no effect.

So, just started a new world, and for some reason, nobody can place blocks, including me the Admin. Tried messing with the modify terrain permissions and user groups to no effect.
I've seen this recently on the tmodloader discord. Unless heros is your only mod, I don't think it is related. I've heard PinkyMod and other mods mentioned, but yeah, just narrow it down

Hey Everyone , I have a simple question :

Is there any way to actually disable the "Automatically disable Smart Cursor" thing via settings so I could use Smart Cursor in the Infinite Reach mode given by the mod ?

Well it's working on Terraria Patcher but since Terraria Patcher isn't compatible with Hero's mod I wanted to ask if there is a way to re-enable it on this Mod . Would be awesome if somebody knows how to activate it again .

I found nothing in the extracted "Hero's Mod.tmod" config file. Maybe I am also just blind ;)

Thanks in advance

Hey Everyone , I have a simple question :

Is there any way to actually disable the "Automatically disable Smart Cursor" thing via settings so I could use Smart Cursor in the Infinite Reach mode given by the mod ?

Well it's working on Terraria Patcher but since Terraria Patcher isn't compatible with Hero's mod I wanted to ask if there is a way to re-enable it on this Mod . Would be awesome if somebody knows how to activate it again .

I found nothing in the extracted "Hero's Mod.tmod" config file. Maybe I am also just blind ;)

Thanks in advance
No, that's there so the game doesn't crash. Maybe Terraria Patcher does it a way that works, but I don't know what that could be.

Is there still no fix for the "Invalid Operation in this State" bug? I've been wanting to do a modded playthrough on a dedicated server but this bug has always made that impossible.

Hey mates I've got a problem with hero's mod, every time I go to the item browser and try to search an item, I press my E key but it launches my hook and whenever I press the M key it shows my map and this happens with every key I use when I try to type on the item browser, can anyone help me out with this please I try to uninstall and install terraria, deleting hero's mod and downloading it back, deleting and creating a new world, resetting my laptop, I've tried all of those things.

Hey mates I've got a problem with hero's mod, every time I go to the item browser and try to search an item, I press my E key but it launches my hook and whenever I press the M key it shows my map and this happens with every key I use when I try to type on the item browser, can anyone help me out with this please I try to uninstall and install terraria, deleting hero's mod and downloading it back, deleting and creating a new world, resetting my laptop, I've tried all of those things.
I have this problem too unfortunately...

hi, can someone please tell me the answer to my question: If i want to learn how to improve the performance of Hero's mod, where do i start my learning journey?
BTW: I am really serious about this, please help me. Thank you!

Also: Hero's mod causes this error for my players and im forced to restart server: Imgur
Can anyone please fix it? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom