tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

hi, can someone please tell me the answer to my question: If i want to learn how to improve the performance of Hero's mod, where do i start my learning journey?
BTW: I am really serious about this, please help me. Thank you!

Also: Hero's mod causes this error for my players and im forced to restart server: Imgur
Can anyone please fix it? :(
An update was released today that resolves the "Invalid Operation" issue. Please update to 0.2.6. :dryadsmile:

i got this error
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\MyDrive\AppData\Local\Temp\HEROsMod.tmod' is denied.
how do i fix this

i got this error
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\MyDrive\AppData\Local\Temp\HEROsMod.tmod' is denied.
how do i fix this
Kinda looks like OneDrive is messing with things. I don't know how to fix that issue, we don't save to that folder ever.

Could you make the click to teleport on the map optional like the other features? would be nice to be able to deactivate it... I play with the mod on, so I'm not even caring to fly/walk to places anymore...

Will there be a shortcut to toggle the bar?
and maybe,just maybe make the little blue bar invisible (optional?)...

... My game goes on an activation loop and then freeze when I enable the infinite reach mode while the smart cursor is activated (toggle smart cursor)
... There is a bug on the item browser search option,I type the name but the game keys are still activated,so the map key and stuff are activated when pressed

Hey Hero,

ive got an problem with your mod.
I downloaded it but every time it wont show in the mods folder.
Can u help me?

Greetings,
nyZ4riel

Is it possible for this mod to keep players signed in when using the same computer, similarly to how TShock does it?

um how do I fix the
[16:04:18] [29/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading HEROsMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.PostSetupContent() in HEROsMod.cs:line 133
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

um how do I fix the
[16:04:18] [29/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading HEROsMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.PostSetupContent() in HEROsMod.cs:line 133
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
I'd have to see a full log. Most likely first make sure you are completely up to date on all mods and tmodloader first.

k, if you send client.log I can look into it. :)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs)
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.DatabaseController.LoadSetting(String settingName) in HEROsModNetwork\DatabaseController.cs:line 112
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.DatabaseController.Init() in HEROsModNetwork\DatabaseController.cs:line 250
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.Network.Init() in HEROsModNetwork\Network.cs:line 105
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Init() in HEROsMod.cs:line 286
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Load() in HEROsMod.cs:line 61
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.DatabaseController.LoadSetting(String settingName) in HEROsModNetwork\DatabaseController.cs:line 112
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.DatabaseController.Init() in HEROsModNetwork\DatabaseController.cs:line 250
at HEROsMod.HEROsModNetwork.Network.Init() in HEROsModNetwork\Network.cs:line 105
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Init() in HEROsMod.cs:line 286
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.Load() in HEROsMod.cs:line 61
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
Hm, I guess try deleting ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" and trying again

Back
Top Bottom