tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

you using normal tmodloader or 64bit tmodloader? (the 64bit one lets you use more memory so you dont get out of memory errors)
I'm using regular tmodloader.

but i also dont know how to install the 64bit one.

You can also use the "Show Mod Memory Estimates" option to try to figure it out: tModLoader/tModLoader
Yeah, I have 1.2 gigabytes of memory left over.
Don't know what the problem is.

<triple post merged by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi @Zaytsev9987, welcome to the forums. :)

Just a tip for going forward, please don’t triple post. If you’d like to quote more than one member at once, use the +Quote button on the right.
1582817529127.png

Add as many quotes as you want, then in the reply box, use the “Insert quotes... button.
1582817588112.jpeg

If you haven't gone into the world yet, the memory needed for the tiles might not be accurate. 1.2 gb might not be enough if you have a large world. All I can suggest is experiment with different mods, and especially make sure you load a world too.

If you haven't gone into the world yet, the memory needed for the tiles might not be accurate. 1.2 gb might not be enough if you have a large world. All I can suggest is experiment with different mods, and especially make sure you load a world too.
You see, I DID experiment with different mods and uhh.. yeah.

Hello, good day!
I'm looking for some help with the teleport to player online function as I don't seem to make it work. Went back and forth isome (not all) pages in here and didn't see anyone complaining about this, so...

I enabled the feature for players on the group settings, but they can't see the list of online players so they cannot use it. (That's how it's supposed to be used, right?)

Tried enabling all possible options in all groups and moved myself into all of them, but the kick/ban/teleport to feature can't be used because of the player list not appearing in the hotbar. That is, unless I'm an admin. It is there as an admin.

Am I doing or is something wrong?

Hello, good day!
I'm looking for some help with the teleport to player online function as I don't seem to make it work. Went back and forth isome (not all) pages in here and didn't see anyone complaining about this, so...

I enabled the feature for players on the group settings, but they can't see the list of online players so they cannot use it. (That's how it's supposed to be used, right?)

Tried enabling all possible options in all groups and moved myself into all of them, but the kick/ban/teleport to feature can't be used because of the player list not appearing in the hotbar. That is, unless I'm an admin. It is there as an admin.

Am I doing or is something wrong?
No, you are probably not doing anything wrong. I think a few of the features are hidden behind other features on accident. I've been meaning to fix these inconsistencies, but haven't had time yet. Right now the player list, which is only available to the admins, holds the buttons to a few of those features, so yeah, it's not correct.

Is there a way to ban/remove certain items using Hero's mod? I.e. Item Frames / Weapon racks? Want to fix the item duplication glitch on my server.

Hello everyone, with the help of a fashion hero I’ll ban a friend, and now I don’t understand how to tell me how to remove a ban?

Hello everyone, with the help of a fashion hero I’ll ban a friend, and now I don’t understand how to tell me how to remove a ban?
I believe bans are kept in a file named ban.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria

Would it be possible, to make a toggle for accepting/denying changes to all server mod configs? Having them open to everyone on a server, exposes it easily to risks and griefing. We shouldn't have to entirely rely on modders, to make their server mod configs locked. They could easily remove it in an update, be it on accident or because of malicious intent. Being able to, disable changes entirely, would at least cause less possible trouble. Alternatively have the server only accept changes if you are an admin.

Would it be possible, to make a toggle for accepting/denying changes to all server mod configs? Having them open to everyone on a server, exposes it easily to risks and griefing. We shouldn't have to entirely rely on modders, to make their server mod configs locked. They could easily remove it in an update, be it on accident or because of malicious intent. Being able to, disable changes entirely, would at least cause less possible trouble. Alternatively have the server only accept changes if you are an admin.
As just another mod, it's probably not heros mod's place to impose that restriction on other mods, but technically it might be possible. I don't think other mods would like their settings restricted, but I guess this restriction could be made optional via a config or setting. I'll look into it

As just another mod, it's probably not heros mod's place to impose that restriction on other mods, but technically it might be possible. I don't think other mods would like their settings restricted, but I guess this restriction could be made optional via a config or setting. I'll look into it

Well another mod would be fine too. I wasn't sure if I should request it as a new mod or even suggest it to tMod itself. And since HERO's mod is also about "Server Management", I thought I should try to ask here first.

Thanks in advance for looking into it, I appreciate it.

Hi I was using heros mod with my friend and he banned me but I cant host or play on vanilla or modded terraria what should I do

Back
Top Bottom