tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hi, first off just wanna say that this mod is awesome, thanks for sharing it with us. I just have a quick question, is there any way to assign hotkeys to bring up the menu quickly? Like items menu and etc. I play with a controller and I have to switch back and forth between controller and mouse. It would be cool if I can assign a button on my controller to quickly bring up the mods menu

Hi, first off just wanna say that this mod is awesome, thanks for sharing it with us. I just have a quick question, is there any way to assign hotkeys to bring up the menu quickly? Like items menu and etc. I play with a controller and I have to switch back and forth between controller and mouse. It would be cool if I can assign a button on my controller to quickly bring up the mods menu
There isn't currently a hotkey, but I can add one next time I work on the mod. The menus won't support controllers though.

Is there a way to disable the 'right-click in the map to teleport" feature?

I've tried to check the mod configuration and could not find it

Is there a way to disable the 'right-click in the map to teleport" feature?

I've tried to check the mod configuration and could not find it
It should be part of the "Teleport" permission. If you are on single player, then no, if you are on multiplayer, just make sure you aren't logged in as admin and the group you are in doesn't have that permisison.

It should be part of the "Teleport" permission. If you are on single player, then no, if you are on multiplayer, just make sure you aren't logged in as admin and the group you are in doesn't have that permisison.
Well, that sucks, but thanks either way.

I've got a bug to report. Attempting to reforge a chain gun using the reforge menu instantly freezes the game.

Back
Top Bottom