tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Just a question, when ported to 1.4, would the features that are already in journey mode get removed if playing on journey mode?

error.PNG

Is updating hero's mod a priority for you? Or is it already done? I can't tell if a mod has been updated to 1.4 or not...
Nothing has been updated to 1.4. TmodLoader is still in 1.3.5.

It's really slow with turning off rain. Takes minutes for it to turn off rain.

Why don't people freeze when joining with this mod? I don't freeze before I login to Admin and other's don't join even after I've logged in as admin...

Why don't people freeze when joining with this mod? I don't freeze before I login to Admin and other's don't join even after I've logged in as admin...
because that's not the default behavior. If you want that behavior in your server, set the "Freeze Non Logged In Players" option in the config.

because that's not the default behavior. If you want that behavior in your server, set the "Freeze Non Logged In Players" option in the config.

I found the config menu by accident, let me clarify.. I'm using a hosting service (GTXGaming) so... how would I enable this through them? What file would I have to edit?

Well I figured it out after searching around my files lol..

- Guide on how to set forced login for HERO's Mod -

1. Start tModLoader normally
2. Go to Mods/Mods List
3. Go to HERO's Mod and click on the gear button, it says "Click to open config" when mousing over it, and enable the Freeze Non Logged In Players
4. Exit tModLoader
5. Stop Server from your Hosting Service
6. Upload "HEROsMod_HEROsModServerConfig" from Mod Configs into the same folder as shown on your hosting site
6A. This folder should be in: Documents > My Games > Terraria > ModLoader > Mod Configs
7. Start your server & you're done

Last edited:
I've been playing arround with the modifiers and I've noticed that the mythical modifier is missing for magical weapons as well as summoner weapons

There seems to be something wrong with the mod, not sure what happened but something seems to have broken.
I get a real nasty error and warning when joining a world, and it's definitely this mod doing it.
It seems like it's trying to do some sort of connection, but for what I have NO clue. Anyone have any Ideas?
Code:
[14:30:00] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/herosmod/psa.php?tmodversion=0.11.7.5&version=0.3.5.1&platform=w&steamid64=76561198269334347
[14:30:00] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tester, IsCloud=False
[14:30:21] [13/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 136.36.199.67:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ConnectCallback()
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.RegisteredWaitCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponse(Exception E)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetAndOrProcessResponse(Object responseOrException)
   at System.Net.ConnectionReturnResult.SetResponses(ConnectionReturnResult returnResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.CompleteConnectionWrapper(Object request, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.ConnectionCallback(Object owningObject, Exception e, Socket socket, IPAddress address)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.RegisteredWaitCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

There seems to be something wrong with the mod, not sure what happened but something seems to have broken.
I get a real nasty error and warning when joining a world, and it's definitely this mod doing it.
It seems like it's trying to do some sort of connection, but for what I have NO clue. Anyone have any Ideas?
Code:
[14:30:00] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/herosmod/psa.php?tmodversion=0.11.7.5&version=0.3.5.1&platform=w&steamid64=76561198269334347
[14:30:00] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tester, IsCloud=False
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 136.36.199.67:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponse(Exception E)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetAndOrProcessResponse(Object responseOrException)
   at System.Net.ConnectionReturnResult.SetResponses(ConnectionReturnResult returnResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.CompleteConnectionWrapper(Object request, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.ConnectionCallback(Object owningObject, Exception e, Socket socket, IPAddress address)
that was just because the server was offline, it should be online now I think.

Back
Top Bottom