tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

For some reason with the hero's mod, when I log in if I press enter after putting in my info, the character locks. Nothing on my keyboard works. BUT if I just press login with my mouse, I have no problems. What I think is happening is that when I hit enter it is opening the chat area, but I can not get it to close, and nothing I type shows up in the chat area. I am just stuck there. I can still use my mouse and interact with things around me, I just cant use any of the keyboard functions. The game runs fine even when I am hosting a multiplayer world. Everything works for everyone else but me.

For some reason with the hero's mod, when I log in if I press enter after putting in my info, the character locks. Nothing on my keyboard works. BUT if I just press login with my mouse, I have no problems. What I think is happening is that when I hit enter it is opening the chat area, but I can not get it to close, and nothing I type shows up in the chat area. I am just stuck there. I can still use my mouse and interact with things around me, I just cant use any of the keyboard functions. The game runs fine even when I am hosting a multiplayer world. Everything works for everyone else but me.
I'll look into it

Is there a way to deactivate the fullscreen map teleport feature or at least change the key it is bound to (right click)? im using a mod which opens the full screen map when i rightclick a certain block and because of HERO`s mod i teleport somewhere which is kind of annoying.

Is there a way to deactivate the fullscreen map teleport feature or at least change the key it is bound to (right click)? im using a mod which opens the full screen map when i rightclick a certain block and because of HERO`s mod i teleport somewhere which is kind of annoying.
I don't think there is an option to do that yet.

Infinite reach use to work just fine and out of no where it just stopped. When it is enabled it's the same as normal reach. Is this a known bug or issue or does anyone know how to fix this?

it says that i am in the default group how do I change it
become admin (JavidPack/HEROsMod) with a user, then use the player management tool to change that user to a different group

When can the mod be used in 1.4.1.2? the tmodloader works now
There is a 1.4 branch, where some have made some changes for 1.4, so you can build the mod yourself. 1.4 tmod changes every day, so it's not like it's in any state to use (JavidPack/HEROsMod)

Is it me but the gui messes up when i press the extension tools, the arrow disappears (the one to toggle gui visibility) and the extension tools dont pop up, and if you DO close the gui, it like, disappears, no arrow to toggle it, but the other tools still work.

Back
Top Bottom