• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader HeroSickle Mod V3.1.1

Should I add more...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemmoNadeYT

Terrarian
Please lock this thread or delete this!
Click my signature if you want to go to the discord server!
Also here are some (mostly) old sprites!

Attachments

Last edited:

Fancymanjm13

Terrarian
Hey just wondering, I have your mod installed and there is a item called goku's true sword but idk if the dmg number are right but it does like 20k dmg and is super easy to make.

QubeTown

Spazmatism
Hey there, could you add some sprites and description of the stuff that's going to be in the mod on this page? I want to know what I'm installing:)

KittyKitCatCat

Skeletron Prime
No.
Don’t

Every single item you made is a recolor of one pre made sprite, sometimes with slight differences. The sprites are disgusting, and look as if you didn’t even try. There’s no shading whatsoever and the color pallete looks like TerrariaLord’s masterwork.

TOMKA

Terrarian
No.
Don’t

Every single item you made is a recolor of one pre made sprite, sometimes with slight differences. The sprites are disgusting, and look as if you didn’t even try. There’s no shading whatsoever and the color pallete looks like TerrariaLord’s masterwork.
Lemmonade have already found spriters, so a lot of sprites from this thread were resprited. So they are looking much better now. Some of them.

Attachments

Lemmonade have already found spriters, so a lot of sprites from this thread were resprited. So they are looking much better now. Some of them.
I'd suggest to refrain from posting on the forums unless you have something worth showing. The current post we are discussing has nothing of value at all.

LemmoNadeYT

Terrarian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom