Resolved [PS4] Herplings and Nazar

DFont

Terrarian
Hi. I've been trying to get Nazar from Herplings in a ps4, latest update (1.06?). The official wiki sais they have 1% of Nazar drop probability, and it seemed much more common as enemy than cursed skulls.
So, I made a farm of death for Herplings, with low lava etc. They drop, they die, and I get the drops from below. It's in a Crimson biome, but there's a little tunnel to a jungle cave, so every once in a while, a Hornet or a Toxic Slime comes by and burns.
I've been waiting here for two days, about 18 hours per day. I got myself two Crimson Key Molds, over 30 meat grinders and two Bezoars from the ocasional Toxic Slime. I've earnt most of my gold waiting here.
Can someone confirm that the wiki is right? Can Herplings drop Nazar in consoles? At 1% probability? Sorry if I'm not being patient enough, but it seems so inane and unlikely for this number of drops not to give a 1% item, but getting another 1% drop from a more scarce enemy, and more inprobable items from the same that should drop the Nazar. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and I don't know if it's normal, or if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.

I would seriously doubt it. I don't have console, but in PC mobs only drop a debuff immunity item if they actually cause the debuff, which herplings don't. I would suggest farming cursed skulls or crimson axes/enchanted swords.

I'll give it a try, thanks. Their spawn frequency seems a bit more unreliable, but it will have to do I guess. Thanks.

why does the official wiki have it wrong?
The wiki is run by the community; anyone can add any information. Normally, incorrect information would be caught and removed, but there's a lack of editors that own the console version at the moment, making it difficult to verify information about the console version.

If you notice anything incorrect on the wiki, don't be afraid to edit the page to make corrections. We appreciate any help we can get! :)

I know I am a bit late, but that isn't incorrect information. It shows 1% chance and a cellphone icon, which means it's 1% chance in the mobile version of Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom