Herpy Derpy Arts

BFlat

Headless Horseman
So I started to draw some terraria art today and wondered... "Should I post this?" Well, here it is. Also, if there is a good free drawing app out there I'd like to know.
IMG_2633.JPG

That is a great start! And that comes from a person that draws Terraria stuff in paper himself ^^ (By the way, if you want to see, the link to my art thread is in my signature).

What armor is that?

I advise you to keep drawing and improving! Draw me a Crimtane Armor :happy:

I like it! Kinda reminds me of my mini-doodles - the closest I ever get to chibi, honestly! But anyways, the dude's got great character - I'd be interested in seeing some more work from you!

Thanks! I am not the best at terraria drawings but I'm good at the others :D. I'll do the requests tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

EDIT: Jk This dude is just so enthusiastic about his weapon.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    658.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Great drawing for your first one :D, I'm excited to see more :)
Also, what do you mean "free drawing app"? :p

What it says on the tin, I assume - something he can do drawings on the computer with. Like Paint.NET, MS Paint, Graphics Gale, GIMP, the list goes on...

Of course, the selection is narrowed if he specifically wants a tablet-efficient one. But I'm not sure if he's talking about for use with a tablet.

What it says on the tin, I assume - something he can do drawings on the computer with. Like Paint.NET, MS Paint, Graphics Gale, GIMP, the list goes on...

Of course, the selection is narrowed if he specifically wants a tablet-efficient one. But I'm not sure if he's talking about for use with a tablet.
Oh, I see. Thanks :). Drawing on computers is hard tho :p

Back
Top Bottom