Other Hex colors PLEASE!!!!

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Metal Z Music

Spazmatism
Ok... so to put this calmly... I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO USE OUTSIDE EDITORS TO GET THE HEX COLOR THAT I WANT!!!

seriously! we need this as I am one of (probably many) players who like to have the same colors on his clothes... (normally "#0001ff" but can change sometimes) and it is very annoying when we have to go into outside editors...

So please if you could add this in, it would make a lot of people happy

EDIT: Ok... so I forgot to mention that i put in a poll for if you think it's a good idea or not

Last edited:
Ok... so to put this calmly... I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO USE OUTSIDE EDITORS TO GET THE HEX COLOR THAT I WANT!!!

seriously! we need this as I am one of (probably many) players who like to have the same colors on his clothes... (normally "#0001ff" but can change sometimes) and it is very annoying when we have to go into outside editors...

So please if you could add this in, it would make a lot of people happy

EDIT: Ok... so I forgot to mention that i put in a poll for if you think it's a good idea or not
Are you talking about in the character editor?

Good idea. Maybe in the next update :)

Sorry to bother you, but, I have seen that the use of hex codes is only during character creation but not in-game.
Are you planning to implement it in future patches or did they cause any problems?

Back
Top Bottom