Hey all ! (^)>

Pedguin

Terrarian
I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces around here which is absolutely awesome o/

Many of you may or may not remember me but I'm still alive and still loving Terraria, on TO I was mainly known for making many many videos on community members work, featuring Mods, Texture Packs, Custom Maps and a whole bunch more. I really loved working with the community and was happy to open peoples eyes to the fantastic projects that a community can bring. I don't expect the community to go mad with the creativity just yet, but I'm sure future updates and progression will surely help and only time will tell.

Glad to be back & Glad to see familiar faces <3

Pedguin ! :joy:

Definitely <3

I'll just need to keep my eyes peeled for fresh community involved content that I thinks needs more publicity. I plan to encourage those that work hard on making this game go the extra mile.

I'm still extremely flattered and honored that you went out of you way to hang out with us! Any news on a mac version for my girlfriend so we can play together ? ;)

Yeah I've seen you in chat a bunch <3 Thanks for supporting me and I'm glad you're apart of the community :)

Ohey, it's Pedguin. I know you. You just don't know me, or remember.

You got me hooked on Binding of Isaac. :dryadindifferent:

I expect lots of Rebirth streamies.

Hiya Pedguin - you should look into the social forums here and you could make one for your community.

I've been streaming lots and lots of The Binding of Isaac recently actually haha, I'm pumped for Rebirth! I think I remember you, don't you have my on steam? <3

You sure do, we haven't talked in awhile, but I still remember that you gifted me Don't Starve cause you're awesome like that. Your video got me super interested in these new forums, too. So that's 3 awesome things you got me hooked on!

Back
Top Bottom