Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

DiskSender

Official Terrarian
Yo whatsup everybody! I don't really know where to post this, so i thought i'll post it here where everyone could see it. So i bought Terraria like 2 years ago, played it a little, didn't really enjoy that much and quit. Recently I started to pick up the game again and this time I REALLY liked it. Idk what was so different back then when i bought the game. I haven't even beaten the game yet, the farthest i went 2 years ago was brain of cthulhu (which is now my favourite boss) on normal mode. So i tried expert mode because i thought i needed a challenge. Right now i'm at the breach of beating Wall of Flesh. I can't wait to see what the game has in store for me after Wall of Flesh, because i know that something happens after i defeat the boss, i've also seen some modded stuff, looks awesome!

And the start of me playing Terraria again wasn't because of the Pewdiepie series. I actually started playing 2 days before he uploaded the 1st video.

I hope everyone will have a nice day or night and this is me signing out! :)

P.S. This is my home in Terraria (I also do have every armor set in the game pre-WoF (wall of flesh) )
index.php

Attachments

• Capture 2019-12-04 16_43_42.png
    Capture 2019-12-04 16_43_42.png
    1 MB · Views: 454
You'll like the part after wall of flesh. It gets REALLY good and is the main reason that people like this game so much.
Oh nice! Idk why but im having alot of trouble with wall of flesh, im making a long platform across at least half of the underworld so yeah.

Ah, I guess he's playing melee then, in which case he should switch classes for that boss.
Yeah, i was using a yoyo and then i realized i should get a bow, idk what kind of arrows i should go with so i started using jester arrows for the piercing and extra hits on him and i got him to half health. Oh and also idk what weapons should i use on the wall of flesh from the queen bee, the bee gun or the bow?

EDIT: oh so maybe the bee gun wasn't useful to me cuz i didn't have the demonic modifier on it and the hive pack

Last edited:
I used a demon scythe and the ice blade. Demon scythe drops from demons and I believe the ice blade drops from ice chests.

Yeah, i was using a yoyo and then i realized i should get a bow, idk what kind of arrows i should go with so i started using jester arrows for the piercing and extra hits on him and i got him to half health. Oh and also idk what weapons should i use on the wall of flesh from the queen bee, the bee gun or the bow?
The Bee bow is probably the second best drop (the bee gun is the third best). You should use beenades as they are well known for absolutely SHREDDING the wall.

The Bee bow is probably the second best drop (the bee gun is the third best). You should use beenades as they are well known for absolutely SHREDDING the wall.
ok i tried it, i get what you mean, but i didnt have enough, only had like 70, so ill try again after a couple of queen bees

EDIT: it had 3701 health

ok i tried it, i get what you mean, but i didnt have enough, only had like 70, so ill try again after a couple of queen bees

EDIT: it had 3701 health
35 is usually about how much it takes, however, they don't work if they fall in lava, and you will need more if you're in expert mode (I hope you're not in Expert Mode, because it is NOT fun for your first playthrough.)

35 is usually about how much it takes, however, they don't work if they fall in lava, and you will need more if you're in expert mode (I hope you're not in Expert Mode, because it is NOT fun for your first playthrough.)
I am in expert mode :DDD, but i think i needed a challenge and i thought most of the bosses would have a repetetive AI, but i heard that expert mode was different so i wanted to try it, well it's still fun for me

I am in expert mode :DDD, but i think i needed a challenge and i thought most of the bosses would have a repetetive AI, but i heard that expert mode was different so i wanted to try it, well it's still fun for me
One Word. Starfury (Yes That's One Word Shut Up). The Wall Of Flesh Naturally Regenerates The Hungry Attached To It As They Die. Considering You Don't Have To Be Anywhere Near The Wall Of Flesh, As Long As He's On Screen, Starfury Will Hit And Not Give A Single :red: About How Many Hungry There Are.

One Word. Starfury (Yes That's One Word Shut Up). The Wall Of Flesh Naturally Regenerates The Hungry Attached To It As They Die. Considering You Don't Have To Be Anywhere Near The Wall Of Flesh, As Long As He's On Screen, Starfury Will Hit And Not Give A Single :red: About How Many Hungry There Are.
Ahhhggg, i tried starfury plus beenades got it to 997 health!!! My platform wasn't long enough
Time for more dirt to be placed and more queen bees defeated

Yo whatsup everybody! I don't really know where to post this, so i thought i'll post it here where everyone could see it. So i bought Terraria like 2 years ago, played it a little, didn't really enjoy that much and quit. Recently I started to pick up the game again and this time I REALLY liked it. Idk what was so different back then when i bought the game. I haven't even beaten the game yet, the farthest i went 2 years ago was brain of cthulhu (which is now my favourite boss) on normal mode. So i tried expert mode because i thought i needed a challenge. Right now i'm at the breach of beating Wall of Flesh. I can't wait to see what the game has in store for me after Wall of Flesh, because i know that something happens after i defeat the boss, i've also seen some modded stuff, looks awesome!

And the start of me playing Terraria again wasn't because of the Pewdiepie series. I actually started playing 2 days before he uploaded the 1st video.

I hope everyone will have a nice day or night and this is me signing out! :)

P.S. This is my home in Terraria (I also do have every armor set in the game pre-WoF (wall of flesh) )
index.php
That’s funny I’ve always loved terraria I’ve bought and beaten terraria on 2 of my consoles and I just recently purchased it on my switch and I’m once again starting from the beginning I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do :p

Normal mode is still a challenge, that's why new players NEVER should do expert.

(Seriously though I don't know how to stress enough how few people I've talked to who who've beaten the final boss legitimately on expert, and half of the people who did just used the nurse cheese on NORMAL mode.)

Last edited:
Ahhhggg, i tried starfury plus beenades got it to 997 health!!! My platform wasn't long enough
Time for more dirt to be placed and more queen bees defeated
Or Just Use Lava Waders If You Can Find Them. Or Just Get Every Sliver Of Iron You Can Find And Make A Gigantic Minecart Track Spanning The Whole Underworld. Overkill? Yes. Time-Consuming? Yes. Satisfying? Y E S.
Normal mode is still a challenge, that's why new players NEVER should do expert.

(Seriously though I don't know how to stress enough how few people I've talked to who who've beaten the final boss legitimately on expert, and half of the people who did just used the nurse cheese on NORMAL mode.)
I Actually Never Used The Nurse While Fighting Moon Lord, It Was Always Before If I Had Hilariously Low Health (Screw You Solar Pillar) And Just Used A Charm Of Myths For A Closer To Free Potions.

Back
Top Bottom