Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

Hey @Omega Derpling , um so i've been chillin in my world and i started to notice that the hallow is spreading FAST! Like in two terraria days (maybe 3-4 idk) half a desert was corrupted by it, will it hallow my world? Can i stop it? I know you can do something with the Dryad, but is it dangerous that its spreading or not?

Oh and also i've been enjoying hardmode, i've got 2 unicorn mounts and i know they are kinda rare so thats cool.

Hey @Omega Derpling , um so i've been chillin in my world and i started to notice that the hallow is spreading FAST! Like in two terraria days (maybe 3-4 idk) half a desert was corrupted by it, will it hallow my world? Can i stop it? I know you can do something with the Dryad, but is it dangerous that its spreading or not?

Oh and also i've been enjoying hardmode, i've got 2 unicorn mounts and i know they are kinda rare so thats cool.
You can get rid of the hallow by crafting vile powder using the mushrooms found in the corruption/crimson (I don't know which one you have.) There's also an NPC which moves in fairly soon after the start of hardmode which also sells a way to help you (in fact, it'a actually incredibly strong and will help you against the corruption as well.) There's also a certain boss which slows down the spread once she's defeated.

You also can dig trenches around your spawn which are four blocks wide and fill them with an incorruptible block, that actually blocks the hallow and world evil.

You can get rid of the hallow by crafting vile powder using the mushrooms found in the corruption/crimson (I don't know which one you have.) There's also an NPC which moves in fairly soon after the start of hardmode which also sells a way to help you (in fact, it'a actually incredibly strong and will help you against the corruption as well.) There's also a certain boss which slows down the spread once she's defeated.

You also can dig trenches around your spawn which are four blocks wide and fill them with an incorruptible block, that actually blocks the hallow and world evil.
Ok so i tried the twins, died... Brutally died, idk, it seems that i have the best magic weapons pre-mechanical bois which are cursed flames, crystal storm, meteor staff, sky fracture. I actually don't know which is the best but yeah. It's 1AM at my time zone rn so i should probablly go to sleep, but eh... I just think that the weapons dealt too little damage i think the highest numbers were like 60 or 50, but idk if thats good. Maybe cuz i'm tired, yeah probablly cuz im tired.

Crystal Serpent is pretty good and pretty easy to get - fish in Hallow. Spirit Lamp is actually harder to get, as you need Desert Spirits which spawn on evil deserts.

Also, you should buff yourself with potions, that ~40% damage increase (deviation because there's Rage and Wrath potions. Dun dun duuuun) is pretty good.

Ok so i tried the twins, died... Brutally died, idk, it seems that i have the best magic weapons pre-mechanical bois which are cursed flames, crystal storm, meteor staff, sky fracture. I actually don't know which is the best but yeah. It's 1AM at my time zone rn so i should probablly go to sleep, but eh... I just think that the weapons dealt too little damage i think the highest numbers were like 60 or 50, but idk if thats good. Maybe cuz i'm tired, yeah probablly cuz im tired.
Do you have the ability to fly yet? If not, you should look around in space for a certain new enemy (warning: they're very strong)

Do you have the ability to fly yet? If not, you should look around in space for a certain new enemy (warning: they're very strong)
Oh ok, defeated 3 of those dragon bois, crafted pixie wings. And i got a mechanical worm from a harpy, should i summon it or should i do the twins first?

EDIT: tried the destroyer, died from the lasers

Crystal Serpent is pretty good and pretty easy to get - fish in Hallow. Spirit Lamp is actually harder to get, as you need Desert Spirits which spawn on evil deserts.

Also, you should buff yourself with potions, that ~40% damage increase (deviation because there's Rage and Wrath potions. Dun dun duuuun) is pretty good.
Yeah, got mana regen, wrath, magic power, ironskin, regen pots. I think sky fracture is better than crystal serpant although i do have it so i can give it a try. Only got spazmatism to about half health, he didnt turn into his second form though. That curse hurts btw.

There is an easy way to defeat the destroyer if you have a nimbus rod

Let me know if you have the nimbus rod and/or want to learn it

Yeah, got mana regen, wrath, magic power, ironskin, regen pots. I think sky fracture is better than crystal serpant although i do have it so i can give it a try. Only got spazmatism to about half health, he didnt turn into his second form though. That curse hurts btw.
Magic class is difficult even for veterans in expert mode. I usually switch classes multiple times in a playthrough to get around that...

That is really far into hardmode, but nice once you get there
Actually, It's Only Post Mech. You'd Think Mothron Would Be Post Pt Or Golem.

Oh ok, defeated 3 of those dragon bois, crafted pixie wings. And i got a mechanical worm from a harpy, should i summon it or should i do the twins first?

EDIT: tried the destroyer, died from the lasers

If You Have The Money To Spare, You Could Make A House In The Jungle, Move The Witch Doctor In, And Buy Leaf Wings For 1 Whole Platinum Coin. I Would Suggest Frostbrand For The Twins, But That's Melee. Maybe Try The Frost Staff That Drops From Ice Elementals, Icy Mermen, And Ice Golems.

I contained it by making a 4 block wide and deep hole on both sides on the edge of the uncontaminated area

It's Time For The A N G R Y Cloud

Angry Nimbus Spawns In Hardmode While It's Raining.
I call them angry clouds becuz it’s more fun. Anyways I was playing on my switch on terraria and I had to make a new character and all so since then I’ve worked hard and I got to hell for the 3rd time noticed a hellstone brick house under some lava went down there and broke into it and I got killed immediately lost all of my platinum. I tried to get it back but it wasn’t there

Last edited:
I call them angry clouds becuz it’s more fun. Anyways I was playing on my switch on terraria and I had to maleness a new character and all so since then I’ve worked hard and I got to hell for the 3rd time noticed a hellstone brick house under some lava went down there and broke into it and I got killed immediately lost all of my platinum. I tried to get it back but it wasn’t there
Yea, Lava Melts All Items With White (0) Or Gray (-1) Rarity Except For Obsidian, Fireblossom, Fireblossom Seeds, And Something Else. All Coins Are White Rarity.

Back
Top Bottom