Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

Or Just Use Lava Waders If You Can Find Them. Or Just Get Every Sliver Of Iron You Can Find And Make A Gigantic Minecart Track Spanning The Whole Underworld. Overkill? Yes. Time-Consuming? Yes. Satisfying? Y E S.
Lava waders aren't especially good if you use beenades, because beenades don't release bees if they explode in lava.

Also he probably doesn't want to spend 1 and a half hours hunting for a lava charm and then another 1 and a half hours AT LEAST hunting for water walking boots.

Tbh if you reach the end of your bridge again just use a water walking potion, much less time consuming then spending so much time on a stupidly rare item you'll only use once.

Lava waders aren't especially good if you use beenades, because beenades don't release bees if they explode in lava.

Also he probably doesn't want to spend 1 and a half hours hunting for a lava charm and then another 1 and a half hours AT LEAST hunting for water walking boots.
Still Faster Then Mining Out The Entire Top 25 Blocks Of My Under World, But I Still Did That.

Ahhhggg, i tried starfury plus beenades got it to 997 health!!! My platform wasn't long enough
Time for more dirt to be placed and more queen bees defeated
The things that I did was I just mined a ton of hellstone and I crafted a bow using that, then I crafted the nights edge, I put blocks flat down across the entirety of hell finally I just kept shooting him with arrows and stayed as far away from him as I could

The things that I did was I just mined a ton of hellstone and I crafted a bow using that, then I crafted the nights edge, I put blocks flat down across the entirety of hell finally I just kept shooting him with arrows and stayed as far away from him as I could
Honestly it sounds like what he's doing now is working, just extend the bridge by 150 blocks at most and he'll get it.

Also, aim for the eyes. They take more damage from your attacks than the mouth.

Anyways why is it so difficult to beat him i used the same strategy for both times I fought him and I didnt die a single time or have many issues but the only thing that I did have an issue with was running out of room and having to pass through him to go the other way

Last edited:
Anyways why is it so difficult to beat him i used the same strategy for both times I fought him and I didnt die a single time or have any issue so but im pretty sure the only thing that I had an issue with was running out of room and having to pass through him to go the other way
You probably prepared more, and also probably weren't on expert mode (where he moves MUCH faster at low health)

I Actually Fight The Wall Of Flesh Quite Alot, So I'm In The Underworld Often. Mainly Just Clearing Out The Voodoo Dolls I Got From Being Down There So Much Anyway.
I don't understand why you would need to fight the Wall of Flesh so much. Only three of it's drops are useful (pwnhammer, the four emblems, demon heart, debatably the Clockwork Assault Rifle) and most of them are basically guaranteed anyway.

I don't understand why you would need to fight the Wall of Flesh so much. Only three of it's drops are useful (pwnhammer, the four emblems, demon heart, debatably the Clockwork Assault Rifle) and most of them are basically guaranteed anyway.
Actually This Is Just Normal Mode So Demon Heart Ain't An Option. And I Fight Him Because (For Someone That Literally Ends Up With Entire Chests Full Of Voodoo Dolls) He's The Easiest Pre-Pt Boss To Spawn. After I Get To The Point Where Farming Plantera Comfortably Is An Option, I Switch To Plantera. I Don't Even Farm Moon Lord After I Get Meowmere And Star Wrath Because 20 Gold + Drops Per Plantera Is Sweet.

Also Free Crimtane Brick.

Actually This Is Just Normal Mode So Demon Heart Ain't An Option.
That proves my point even more. You have even less reason to fight the wall if that's the case. And why would you need that much crimtane brick, and where are you getting these voodoo dolls? Do you live in the underworld or something? Because if so, that's actually cool and I kind of want to see your base.

That proves my point even more. You have even less reason to fight the wall if that's the case. And why would you need that much crimtane brick, and where are you getting these voodoo dolls? Do you live in the underworld or something? Because if so, that's actually cool and I kind of want to see your base.
Why Would You Need Any Demon Heart After The First? You Can't Sell Them For Anything, Right?

Also Kind Of You To Basically Ignore The Entire Post Except For The Crimtane Brick And Demon Heart.

Why Would You Need Any Demon Heart After The First? You Can't Sell Them For Anything, Right?

Also Kind Of You To Basically Ignore The Entire Post Except For The Crimtane Brick And Demon Heart.
I didn't ignore the other part of the post, I couldn't make sense of it. You know what's easier to farm and actually gives more gold than wall of flesh pre plantera? Pirate Invasions. They can't even go through walls, and you don't even need to look for a specific enemy to farm them. Just sit in a box with a single NPC in the ocean and summon minions outside of it to get money without effort, no massive world-spanning arena required.

Except For The Fact That Pirate Maps Seem Absolutely Impossible To Get In Console As Is. At Least No Ocean Specific Enemy Seems To Ever Drop Them.
Maybe you'd get them more if you spent as much time in the ocean as you seem to in the underworld. ;)

Anyway, I'm in agreement with @Derpling444. we probably don't need to continue this conversation, and it's heading nowhere anyway.

@Omega Derpling
@ThatOneYeet
@Lamia Clause
@Derpling444

I did it!! I beat Wall of Flesh!!! That thing is intense, i thought i had it in the bag until i saw the wall run at 1 billion mph. I had about 150 beenades and finished it with the night's edge cuz he slammed in to me at the end, I hope the thing you were talking about the thing that happens after, i will like too!! Farmen like 10 queen bees for this lol

Attachments

• unknown[1].png
    unknown[1].png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom