Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

@Omega Derpling
@ThatOneYeet
@Lamia Clause
@Derpling444

I did it!! I beat Wall of Flesh!!! That thing is intense, i thought i had it in the bag until i saw the wall run at 1 billion mph. I had about 150 beenades and finished it with the night's edge cuz he slammed in to me at the end, I hope the thing you were talking about the thing that happens after, i will like too!! Farmen like 10 queen bees for this lol
Nice Job! I suggest walking to the left or right from spawn until you notice something different…. Every biome except hell has lots of new things to offer.

I like how he doesn't seem to be limiting himself to one damage type. That's a really good way to play the game and gives you an advantage over the people who don't.

Nice Job! I suggest walking to the left or right from spawn until you notice something different…. Every biome except hell has lots of new things to offer.
Oh! I found a new biome, it's a pink-blue one, i think it's called the Hallow or something. Looks cool! Also smashed some demon altars with the new hammer and got cobalt, mythril, adamantite. Oh and also found some new enemies

Oh! I found a new biome, it's a pink-blue one, i think it's called the Hallow or something. Looks cool! Also smashed some demon altars with the new hammer and got cobalt, mythril, adamantite.
OOF, that's the worst possible combination of hardmode ores. You can get the other three by fishing, in fact, there are actually 7 ores you can only get from fishing if you have only one world.

OOF, that's the worst possible combination of hardmode ores. You can get the other three by fishing, in fact, there are actually 7 ores you can only get from fishing if you have only one world.
Ok so from putting random stuff in the guides crafting recipies and from the achievments that theres 3 bosses which are mechanical, but im maybe not ready for that so ill go and get some new weapons and armor

Ok so from putting random stuff in the guides crafting recipies and from the achievments that theres 3 bosses which are mechanical, but im maybe not ready for that so ill go and get some new weapons and armor
They tend to show up on their own after a while, so don't worry about crafting the summons for them.

They tend to show up on their own after a while, so don't worry about crafting the summons for them.
Hey, so i've been looking at the cobalt, mythril and adamantite armor on the wiki. I'm seeing that there i should probablly pick a class cause of the armor set bonus difference, idk what class i should go though. I was thinking melee, but that would be too hard for me probablly (still gonna upgrade my night's edge too true night's edge). So idk if i should go for ranged or mage. What is better here?

Normal mode is still a challenge, that's why new players NEVER should do expert.

(Seriously though I don't know how to stress enough how few people I've talked to who who've beaten the final boss legitimately on expert, and half of the people who did just used the nurse cheese on NORMAL mode.)
I've beaten the final boss multiple times on expert though. I wouldn't say its that tough if you can manage your hooks on platforms, or if you go with a mount. The nurse cheese is by far the easiest though, especially if you go melee.

I've beaten the final boss multiple times on expert though. I wouldn't say its that tough if you can manage your hooks on platforms, or if you go with a mount. The nurse cheese is by far the easiest though, especially if you go melee.
Too bad they're removing nurse cheese, sucka ;)
Hey, so i've been looking at the cobalt, mythril and adamantite armor on the wiki. I'm seeing that there i should probablly pick a class cause of the armor set bonus difference, idk what class i should go though. I was thinking melee, but that would be too hard for me probablly (still gonna upgrade my night's edge too true night's edge). So idk if i should go for ranged or mage. What is better here?
There are four classes. Each one suits a different playstyle.
Melee: Deals the most damage up close. Has the highest defense. Easy to Learn, Easy to master.
Ranger: Deals incredibly high damage and is highly adaptable. Has the highest consistent damage. Easy to Learn, Hard to Master.
Mage: Has the coolest attacks which are easy to use as intended, but is very hard to play effectively. Hard to Learn, Hard to Master.
Summoner: Summons minions and then uses weapons from other classes. Generally the rule-breaker class. Has the highest theoretical damage and is even more adaptable than ranger. Hard to Learn, Easy to Master. (It's not very intuitive for most, but it's easy to get the hang of once you DO learn it.)

Last edited:

Melee: Deals the most damage up close. Has the highest defense. Easy to Learn, Easy to master.
Ranger: Deals incredibly high damage and is highly adaptable. Has the highest consistent damage. Easy to Learn, Hard to Master.
Mage: Has the coolest attacks which are easy to use as intended, but is very hard to play effectively. Hard to Learn, Hard to Master.
Summoner: Summons minions and then uses weapons from other classes. Generally the rule-breaker class. Has the highest theoretical damage and is even more adaptable than ranger. Hard to Learn, Easy to Master. (It's not very intuitive for most, but it's easy to get the hang of once you DO learn it.)
Yea I've only used it once anyway haha. I always use my mount and fly to beat it. Dodging the laser is the main issue. :p

I'll try mage, if its too hard, ill go melee

Back
Top Bottom