Hey everyone!

Samantha Lancaster

Official Terrarian
I'm Sam :) I have been playing Terraria for about 5 years, I started on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One is currently my main. I suffer from PTSD, Anxiety, Major Depression, Attention Deficit Disorder Without Hyperactivity (ADD), and Grand Mal Epilepsy. Video games are an extremely important coping mechanism for me. I love Terraria because not only does it take me back to the days where my games were 8 bit retro, but it has a fantasy factor that truly sets it apart from every other game while at the same time acting as a constant source of nostalgia and comfort for my love of fantasy content on totally different levels and it's a beautiful thing!<3

Welcome to the forums; hopefully you're enjoying the game as much as we are, and from reading it, it seems like you are!
As someone who has anxiety and depression, I get how you feel and it makes me feel better that you're using Terraria to help cope with them.

I am really sorry to hear about your conditions, and I understand it. But hey, welcome to the forums, Samantha! Keep smile! I believe the game and the people here can help you feel better! :)

Here
yawn_by_khyaber_d4v99hd-fullview.png

I would normally say: "Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums, Samantha Lancaster," but you predate me. Thus I shall say: "Welcome back to the Terraria Community Forums, Samantha Lancaster. Regardless of how long you stay, may your time here be pleasant."

Back
Top Bottom