Hey Everyone!

The2ndComing

Official Terrarian
Hello Terrarians!

How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me:

I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria!

That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do need help because I'm pretty low-budget and I really don't want my work to go to waste because I've been working on it since 2017 and have put a lot of effort into it! If you want to help, please mail me at the address given below (I don't have a Discord yet, so I'll give it to you later if you mail me) to join my efforts! I promise, it's a good book and we can become friends!

Love you all! <3

[email protected]

Welcome, Bokhari! Nice to meet you!
Hello Terrarians!

How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me:

I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria!

That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do need help because I'm pretty low-budget and I really don't want my work to go to waste because I've been working on it since 2017 and have put a lot of effort into it! If you want to help, please mail me at the address given below (I don't have a Discord yet, so I'll give it to you later if you mail me) to join my efforts! I promise, it's a good book and we can become friends!

Love you all! <3

[email protected]
Sorry, I can't help much. But why not put your writing in an art-related website? Like DeviantArt for instance (I can't think of any other, sorry, but I am sure there are others). Anyway, there, they also provide people that want to write stories (not just drawing or photograph like most people know).

Or... you can also put it here, in this section of the forums and mark it literature.

Welcome, Bokhari! Nice to meet you!

Sorry, I can't help much. But why not put your writing in an art-related website? Like DeviantArt for instance (I can't think of any other, sorry, but I am sure there are others). Anyway, there, they also provide people that want to write stories (not just drawing or photograph like most people know).

Or... you can also put it here, in this section of the forums and mark it literature.

Hello! Pleased to meet you too! :)

It's okay if you can't help. The reason why I don't just post if for free on some website is because this isn't a short fan-made, mediocre story I made in my free time. I've put a lot of time and effort into getting everything right and I want this to become a part-time career thing that I can monetize on publishing websites like Amazon and earn money. Also, I can't just post it in the forum sections because it's more than 100,000 words long. xD

Hello! Pleased to meet you too! :)

It's okay if you can't help. The reason why I don't just post if for free on some website is because this isn't a short fan-made, mediocre story I made in my free time. I've put a lot of time and effort into getting everything right and I want this to become a part-time career thing that I can monetize on publishing websites like Amazon and earn money. Also, I can't just post it in the forum sections because it's more than 100,000 words long. xD
Oh, you want to monetize it? Well, I don't know about it very much, especially if it's literature. But I would advice to not give your story to any random people, especially if you met them online. They could stole your story or idea for themselves.

Heya, welcome to the forums. I'm Scratch Lunin.

I think a good site to put your writing on could be Tumblr, though I've never personally used it.

Heya, welcome to the forums. I'm Scratch Lunin.

I think a good site to put your writing on could be Tumblr, though I've never personally used it.

Hey! Nice to meet you! :)

It sounds nice, but I'm pretty sure it's a free site. I want to monetize the book and earn money off of it as 3 years of effort have gone into it, and even if I did want to publish it for free it's more than 100,000 words right now, sooooo... yeah. :)

Hey! Nice to meet you! :)

It sounds nice, but I'm pretty sure it's a free site. I want to monetize the book and earn money off of it as 3 years of effort have gone into it, and even if I did want to publish it for free it's more than 100,000 words right now, sooooo... yeah. :)
I meant your progress on the book.

Back
Top Bottom